"Welcome to Montego Bay" Top 5 Page for this destination Montego Bay by tpangelinan

Montego Bay Travel Guide: 236 reviews and 472 photos

The Best Vacation to date!

Montego Bay Jamaica is a great vacation in the sun. The water here in magical and relaxing to swim in, the people out side the gates of the resort are very friendly and full of interesting stories about the real culture. Wonderful shopping here, there are so many types of crafts the locals create, from dresses and very detailed carvings. The Jamaicans have a saying, " You only need to be in Jamaica 5 minutes to be Jamaican" they make you feel very welcome. So enjoy as we did!

• Pros:Great place to vacation and the beautiful water.
  • Cons:The poverty
  • In a nutshell:A great cultural hot bed with plenty to do.
  • Last visit to Montego Bay: May 2002
  • Intro Written May 31, 2004

• Jul 14, 2007 at 5:14 AM

I tried calling them - nothing but static ont heir phone line. And I tried emailing them but the emails came back with notices saying the emails no longer existed.... sounded like a cool thing to try but if they don't want our business, what can we do?

• Apr 23, 2007 at 11:28 AM

I'm not trying to sound insulting but it seems you're not from a big city. Being from London I found driving in Montego Bay to be okay. The only problem I found is the instant the light goes green the guy behind beeps. I'm talking a fraction of a second!

• Apr 6, 2007 at 3:14 AM

Thanks for the tips they are really usefull i am going to mo bay for the first time in october. jacki

• Shibiru's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2006 at 1:36 AM

hi there:) thank you so much for the helpful facts on Montego Bay!I was looking at these glass bottom boat excursions but can't find any providers..do you have the name of a firm that organizes that? Thanks!!! (sy_br@hotmail.com)

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2005 at 5:42 PM

the warm waters and dolphins do sound wonderful!

• Luisanna's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2005 at 5:12 PM

I would like to to go there for my b-day but I've read mix reviews on this place it makes me wonder.........

• novsco61's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2005 at 6:11 AM

Wow, great page.Excellent pictures.I wish I were there .Thanks for sharing.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2005 at 9:05 AM

Very good page and beautiful pictures. The beaches, coastline, dolphins, sun... a place to relax, no doubt!

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2005 at 5:14 AM

Ooooh, it looks so beautiful here! Wow, that amazingly blue sea, the beaches and the dolphins!!! You make me dream of going here :-))

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2005 at 3:04 PM

How much fun is that? Dolphin Cove looks like a great place. Were the animals treated well and with respect? Thanks for a lovely trip around Jamaica. Kat

tpangelinan

“Dance with the Dolphins”

Badges & Stats in Montego Bay

Have you been to Montego Bay?

Latest Activity in Montego Bay