"Travel Puzzles, Tips, and Unusual Photos" NJFamily's Profile
LATEST UPDATE: (these are links, so you can just click on them)
%c*November 23, 2003 -- London Puzzle Pages (still under construction)
November 22, 2003 -- Miami Beach
Give them a look
We've decided to build our travel albums as a series of puzzles for VT members to solve.
We will show you something we found interesting, just like everyone else's tips, but we hope to also leave you with something to solve. Please write to us your thoughts.
Please see our VT Puzzle album for more information.
Now, on with the rest of our family home page.
We are a family of 4 living in north central New Jersey. Dad just turned 50, mom is a bit younger, and the sons are 13.5 and 15 as of summer 2003. We have traveled a fair bit, and we even lived in Tokyo for a few years when the children were very small.
Since the children have arrived we've been to Japan, Guam, Saipan, Hong Kong, Seychelles, Singapore, England, Sweden, Finland, France, Switzerland, Italy, Australia, Fiji, and a bit of the Caribbean.
Here is a picture of our house (the one in the center). We live in a community that still uses gas lights on the streets!
Personal Pages (4)
Written Jan 2, 2006
VT Puzzles -- Tips That Require Your Participation
Written Aug 16, 2003
Family Portraits, Who's Who
Written Nov 24, 2003
The Kids Take the Ferry from Stockholm to Helsinki
Written Apr 10, 2005
Family Portraits, February 2005
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 16 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- NJFamily and giampiero6 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel London Forum "Couch Surfing"
updated their Personal Page "VT Puzzles -- Tips That Require Your Participation"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Family Portraits, February 2005"
- updated a London Travel Page "London Puzzle Pages - A Game You Can Play at Home"
- Wrote a Review Windsurfing in Highlands Sports & Outdoors
- Miami Beach Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stockholm Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Highlands 2 reviews, 2 photos