"Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands" Corralejo by Mikeo11
Corralejo Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 21 photos
Me, my wife and young daughter visited in December 2005, The town is nice with plenty to do. It has a range of good restaurants, especially in the old town. (Although many restaurants have the waiters touting for your business, so don't just go in the one with the most persuasive waiters). I always think that if a restaurant is full, then that is a measure of the food and service quality.
Mikeo11's Related Pages
Corralejo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "To get away from the English Winter"
- "Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands"
- "Corralejo dunes and wonderful beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corralejo
- Hotels in Corralejo
- Transportation in Corralejo
- Nightlife in Corralejo
- Restaurants in Corralejo
- Warnings and Dangers in Corralejo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corralejo
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Corralejo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corralejo
- Goa Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Manchester Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Barbados Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Corralejo Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.