"Rob Tours Toronto" Toronto by RobDavis
Toronto Travel Guide: 4,304 reviews and 8,873 photos
I have been to Toronto on business many times, but never thought to take many pictures. I always used to hate the shear size and congestion of Toronto, but I have learned to accept it and appreciate the many things that make up this city.
On a recent trip my wife and I went for a "Weekend Away" trip to take in a play and take a break from the kids. I took a few photos, but the quality is sadly lacking. I took a very old, crappy camera and now regret it. On my latest trip, however, I brought the whole family, and we did a few family-oriented things.
- Pros:Lots to See and Do
- Cons:Expensive, crowded
- In a nutshell:New York North
Having lived a few hours outside of Toronto for much of my life, I always wondered why so many Canadians resented... more travel advice
Having just come back from getting screwed over at Niagara Falls' Marine Land, I was pleasantly surprised to discover... more travel advice
RobDavis' Related Pages
Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- "Close To Home"
- "Andre Rieu's Magic Hits Toronto"
- "TORONTO Canada"
- "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Hotels in Toronto
- Transportation in Toronto
- Nightlife in Toronto
- Restaurants in Toronto
- Shopping in Toronto
- Warnings and Dangers in Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toronto
- 20 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 14 Forum posts
- 37 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toronto
Photos in TorontoSee All Photos (29)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of New Brunswick Intro, 15 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 20 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Halifax Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos