"Rob Tours Toronto" Toronto by RobDavis

Toronto Travel Guide: 4,304 reviews and 8,873 photos

The City I Used to Love to Hate!

I have been to Toronto on business many times, but never thought to take many pictures. I always used to hate the shear size and congestion of Toronto, but I have learned to accept it and appreciate the many things that make up this city.
On a recent trip my wife and I went for a "Weekend Away" trip to take in a play and take a break from the kids. I took a few photos, but the quality is sadly lacking. I took a very old, crappy camera and now regret it. On my latest trip, however, I brought the whole family, and we did a few family-oriented things.

• Pros:Lots to See and Do
  • Cons:Expensive, crowded
  • In a nutshell:New York North
  • Last visit to Toronto: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 5, 2003

• spgood301's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2006 at 1:17 PM

Indeed Rob, lucky is quite the right word.

• jelw's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 6:53 PM

Thanks for all the great TO tips!

• Seabiscuit's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2005 at 3:57 PM

Back in rare form, Rob. "Tickle the Cunductors ear". Glad you're back and had a good time. Jeff-

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2005 at 10:18 PM

Happy Thanks Giving!!!

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2005 at 7:10 AM

A virtual postcard was virtually signed for you, and a very real drink was had for you (or 2 or 50) last weekend. Your presence was missed... .but your kids needed you more on the weekend.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2005 at 5:23 PM

Nice tips!

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2005 at 4:50 AM

And who is the author of the brilliant motto on your HP?

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2005 at 5:50 PM

Lori & I never cared much about Toronto ,we don't like any big city ,but I been to Toronto 3 times in last few years and I did enjoy it very much ,it must grow on you I like your page Rob I want to have dinner with Kit Kat at the Kit Kat reastaurant

• keida84's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2005 at 8:14 AM

ROb,Great pages on Toronto. I will be there this fall and off to Windsor as well. The hotel tips really helped out as did your transporation tip. I must check out the Kit Kat restaurant!!! Kat

• buzzz's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2005 at 6:11 AM

We had a great time in Toronto last year. Enjoyed your pages.

Badges & Stats in Toronto

Have you been to Toronto?

Latest Activity in Toronto