"The Bridges of New Brunswick" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of New Brunswick by RobDavis

Province of New Brunswick Travel Guide: 942 reviews and 1,761 photos

So many briges, so many roads

On a photo taking excursion in 2003 I happened upon a secluded covered bridge in the tiny hamlet of Tynemouth Creek. I've always known that New Brunswick has more covered bridges than any other Canadian Province or US State, but I've only seen a few of the more common ones.
On this day, I discovered bridge number 61 in the list of 64 remaining covered bridges in the province.
I am now continuing to try to document as many of these bridges as I can find, and provide some photos for your viewing pleasure.

My Adopted Home Province

I've lived in four of Canada's ten provinces. It took a few years, but I've now come to regard New Brunswick as my favourite. There's something about the landscape and proximity to the ocean that gets into your blood after a while.

• Pros:Lots to See!
  • Cons:Little to Do!
  • In a nutshell:Fantastic adventure and eco-tourism locations.
  • Intro Updated Jun 13, 2004

• ATLC's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2007 at 3:12 PM

hi Rob, good to see you! Amazing bridges. I thought at first I was looking at one and the same but they're all different! Nice page, very original :-)

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2007 at 6:48 PM

Happy Pre-Birthday week, Rob. Didn't want to interupt the Berni tribute comments on your HP. May you have a wonderful week while you are as young as you are, and may no slugs interupt your celebrations! Best wishes from Tronna!

• zrim's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2007 at 11:15 AM

Yes, Jenny and I are history now, but if I know Jenny, I bet she offered you a good time!

• Jasen71's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2006 at 6:08 PM

Very interesting pages on bridges (covered)... why are they covered in the first place?

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2006 at 9:49 AM

Hi Rob! I think I know now what are the main sights in your area! Lovely photos and interesting tips! Happy birthday from Finland!

• beret's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2006 at 6:23 AM

I knew a girl named Digdeguash. And she was a beauty. I lost her in New York City to a fella from the Skoodawabskook.

• cassiejoy42's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2005 at 2:35 AM

Wow Rob I love the covered bridges - I think the only time I have seen a covered bridge has been in movies - fantastic. Cassie

• hundwalder's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2005 at 6:31 PM

Excellent covered bridge photos and narratives. The guy that was " poking " around in Madison County has nothing on you.

• ivanab's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2005 at 3:19 AM

Amazing pictuers...wow...

• Buckz's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2005 at 7:28 AM

Was Clint Eastwood there taking photos? Beautiful picture...

RobDavis Lives Here!

Badges & Stats in Province of New Brunswick

Have you been to Province of New Brunswick?