"Salida.....from Cowboy country to Cosmopolitan?" Top 5 Page for this destination Salida by druvincent2112
Salida Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 44 photos
Salida Colorado is a gorgeous little town on the Arkansas River. It is surrounded by "14ers"(14000 ft mtns.) Year'round fun with world class skiiing in the winter..world class rafting in spring and summer..and hunting in the fall. The downtown of Salida has gone from 1/2 of the buildings empty and run down to an amazing rejuvination, including cafes and amazing galleries, in just 10 years!! It went from kind of a cowboy town to an artist community. Its always been a year round tourist destination, but the improvements of downtown have really upped the overall look and feel of Salida.
druvincent2112's Related Pages
Salida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Salida, Colorado"
- "Salida, CO"
- "Fresh Air, Outdoor Activities, Beer, Pizza"
- "Salida.....from Cowboy country to Cosmopolitan?"
- "14er country"
- "Part cowpoke, part artsy I love Salida!"
- "Eric's Salida Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salida
- Hotels in Salida
- Nightlife in Salida
- Restaurants in Salida
- Warnings and Dangers in Salida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salida
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Salida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salida
Top 10 Pages
- Skagway Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Alaska Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Big Sur Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- United States of America Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monte Vista Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arizona Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Utah Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Homelake Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.