"Land of Cool Sunshine?? I'll say!" Alamosa by druvincent2112
Alamosa Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 20 photos
Alamosa is very close to my mom's nursing home and i pass through and to very often.My last trip it got down to 18 below and literally froze my transmission!!! 4000 dollars OUCH!!!more on this story later....... Around Xmas they like to decorate their construction vehicles for some reason...kinda cool
here ia a cherry picker with Santa on top...it was well below zero!!
druvincent2112's Related Pages
Alamosa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Alamosa Page"
- "San Luis Valley"
- "Land of Cool Sunshine?? I'll say!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alamosa
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Alamosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alamosa
Top 10 Pages
- Skagway Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Alaska Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Big Sur Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- United States of America Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monte Vista Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arizona Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Utah Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Homelake Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.