"Skagway....what an entrance to Alaska!!" Skagway by druvincent2112
Skagway Travel Guide: 170 reviews and 499 photos
However you get in to Skagway...land, air or sea...its AWESOME!!.
The Klondike Highway from Whitehorse to Skagway is one of the most scenic drives in the world. Near White Pass, this is the US Canadian border at 3200 ft in elevation
A regular ol flght from Juneau...absolutely incredible. This little valley is quite busy in the summer as 900,000 tourists enjoy this paradise from May to Sept.
The Alaska Marine highway ferry system is the way to go...great vessels...not glitzy gross like cruise lines....the cruise ships are the main source of transportation and revenue for Skagway.
- Pros:Great people and tourguides, views, tours...amazing!
- In a nutshell:A special little corner of the world
The mountain Division of the Skagway Street Car Co offers a great tour called the Saddle and Paddle Yukon Adventure.... more travel advice
There are many great trails in and around Skagway...get away from the masses for a while and get back into... more travel advice
druvincent2112's Related Pages
Skagway Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skagway, Alaska"
- "Independent Traveler's Guide to Skagway"
- "Half the Year Here................"
- "At the foot of the Chilkoot trail"
- "SKAGWAY, GOLD RUSH COUNTRY"
- "Skagway - Boomtown of the Klondike Gold Rush"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skagway
- Hotels in Skagway
- Transportation in Skagway
- Nightlife in Skagway
- Restaurants in Skagway
- Shopping in Skagway
- Warnings and Dangers in Skagway
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skagway
- 7 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Skagway?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skagway
Photos in SkagwaySee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Skagway Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Alaska Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Big Sur Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- United States of America Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monte Vista Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Arizona Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Utah Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Homelake Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.