"About Me" oceania26's Profile

Little About Me
I've always wanted to travel since I was a kid and now I'm at a point in my life where I can. I love to learn about history and other cultures and customs.

I really feel that I have grown and developed as person in so many ways since my travels began. I'm more appreciative of what I have and how truly fortunate I am to have the luxury of travelling.

I think it's important to learn about how others live and how we live our lives at home impact many around the world. I'm an activist for social justice and many environmental issues but particularly areas concerning water (shortages, privatization, waste, bottled water, etc.) which in part, drives my passion for travelling.

Where I'd like to go some day

Next Trip: Yucatan, Belize, Honduras & Guatemala (going in Jan 09)

Future Trips (no particular order)

Egypt (again) & Jordan
Cambodia

• Intro Updated May 3, 2011

• microsensazione's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2010 at 9:44 AM

I have read your "About me" and... ...I'm 100% agree. Great!

• Dec 16, 2008 at 2:35 PM

Useful stuff here on Argentina. Thinking of going there, what was your favourite part?

• alycat's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2008 at 9:50 PM

Amazing travel history here!

• butterfly_girl's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2008 at 9:27 AM

Wishing you a beautiful birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

• y2ketan2007's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2008 at 9:36 AM

Fabulous pages here.

• EricTheViking's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2007 at 8:59 AM

We used to drink rain water collected by our east side water catchments but now have a desalination plant, I hope you find Gibraltar as interesting as is facinating

• Aug 24, 2007 at 4:05 PM

Congratulation, We need more activist in our planet. In Puerto Rico we have many envirotmental problems, waste, privatization,etc.etc.....come join us. You are welcome.

• scotlandscotour's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2007 at 7:51 AM

Thanks for the comment - I hope you make it back to Scotland too - however, the planet is a big, wonderful place!

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2007 at 10:58 AM

Thanks for the kind comment on my Fes page - I can still picture that guy with the mattress!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2007 at 6:39 AM

hi nice to come across your site today - your description of peru sounds like morocco!just maybe not so much jungles!glad youre going there soon!all the best to your plans ahead!...but u still only have one photo in your whole site!can we see some soon..?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
oceania26's Profile Photo

oceania26

“Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi”

Location