"About Me" oceania26's Profile
Little About Me
I've always wanted to travel since I was a kid and now I'm at a point in my life where I can. I love to learn about history and other cultures and customs.
I really feel that I have grown and developed as person in so many ways since my travels began. I'm more appreciative of what I have and how truly fortunate I am to have the luxury of travelling.
I think it's important to learn about how others live and how we live our lives at home impact many around the world. I'm an activist for social justice and many environmental issues but particularly areas concerning water (shortages, privatization, waste, bottled water, etc.) which in part, drives my passion for travelling.
Next Trip: Yucatan, Belize, Honduras & Guatemala (going in Jan 09)
Future Trips (no particular order)
Egypt (again) & Jordan
Venezuela & Ecuador
Tanzania & Kenya
South Africa & Zimbabwe
Russia, Sweden & Finland
Israel & Lebanon
Turkey & Greece (again)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 240 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 24 Countries
- 49 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
updated their Personal Page "Central America 2009"
- Wrote a Review My favourite part of Vancouver about Yaletown in Vancouver Things to Do
- Posted in Travel United Kingdom Forum "Scotland Itinerary"
- created a Leticia Travel Page "Leticia Information"
- Commented on microsensazione's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Definitely worth a visit when in Seville"
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 18 reviews, 1 photo
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 15 reviews
- Toronto 12 reviews
- Egypt Intro, 9 reviews
- Buenos Aires 9 reviews
- Mérida Intro, 9 reviews
- El Calafate 8 reviews
- Beijing 7 reviews
- Edinburgh Intro, 7 reviews
- Kathmandu 7 reviews
No friends yet.