"Palermo, caput mundo di Sicilia..." Top 5 Page for this destination Palermo by kedi+

Palermo Travel Guide: 461 reviews and 1,121 photos

Last minute flight to Palermo...

Me and Lorenzo were in Sicilia for the weekend+monday... We took "last minute" flight to the island.. I was dreaming to go to Isola d'Elba but when we went to travel agency they said that to have a vacation there, you have to book months before..
Luckily we found this Sicilia opportunity and spent 3 days in Palermo and around.. I enjoyed and learnt alot from the trip... What I learnt basicly is how difficult to drive on Palermo streets... Miiiii!!!!!! 8)))

Btw I like south Italy accent.... Che buoni cannnnnnnnnnoliiii! 8)))

• Pros:Beautiful landscape...
  • Cons:Polluted streets...
  • Last visit to Palermo: Jun 2003
  • Intro Written Jun 2, 2003

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2008 at 1:52 AM

Another good page. i liked. thanks. bora

• Superhans's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2006 at 11:40 AM

"people unfortunately doesn't respect traffic rules" thats putting it mildly. Great photo's. Those street photo's are how i always remember Palermo. Ciao ciao.

• prunila's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2006 at 2:21 AM

nice cannoliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sarahjayn's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2005 at 6:02 AM

very nice page. looks like you had a good time!

• Propermark's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2005 at 5:56 AM

Hi! I liked the way you described my city... nice pics and tips! But I don't agree with 2 things you wrote on your tips.. anyway.. greetings from Palermo. Marco.

• Janni67's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2003 at 1:39 PM

Nice page. Hoping to visit Sicily one day... dreaming of the Taormina views :)

• Sasha.M's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2003 at 6:08 AM

I was dreaming about visiting Palermo,and after your page I feel like I did.Great work ;-)

• Drphoto's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2003 at 1:19 AM

Interesting, cute page !

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2003 at 8:23 AM

Asli Aydin is a real talent Photographer! Well the Italian Pizza is for sure the best! I liked the Mosque-Church "whatever" it is beautiful ;-) Thanks God this time you parked your car good LOL

• Jun 8, 2003 at 10:46 AM

The opening photo is beautiful, Asli. And it must had been so tiring..but I guess it's worth everything,right? Interesting place..

kedi+

“Miyaf!”

Badges & Stats in Palermo

Have you been to Palermo?

Latest Activity in Palermo