"Amasra..." Amasra by kedi+
Amasra Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 255 photos
I was lucky to choose studying "Urban and Regional Planning" in my life... That's why I saw alot of nice places in Turkey... Once we went to Cide for project...We were preparing our final project so we spent there almost 4 days for studies, researches and communications with the municipality... I'll tell about Cide later.. It's another marvellous city. (Black sea region's cities are their strange own beauties....)
While turning back to Istanbul we went to Amasra to spend some time and his historical pattern.. We ate delicious Amasra pidesi (a kind of pizza I can say) and drank cold ayran... To watch the horizon I spent marvellous moments...
- Pros:Tipical Black Region city, green with nice people...
- Cons:I wouldn't like to live there but for a short trip it's nice..
kedi+'s Related Pages
Amasra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amasra: Turkey's Amalfi"
- "Amasra - Atmospheric Black Sea Resort Town"
- "Very little green-blue town"
- "SLEEPING PRINCESS "AMASRA""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amasra
- Hotels in Amasra
- Transportation in Amasra
- Nightlife in Amasra
- Restaurants in Amasra
- Shopping in Amasra
- Warnings and Dangers in Amasra
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Amasra
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Amasra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amasra
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Turkey Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palermo Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Ferrara Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paros Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Mantova Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos