Istanbul Off The Beaten Path Tips by kedi+
Istanbul Off The Beaten Path: 511 reviews and 1,112 photos
As I suggested you before, take a vapur to go the Asian part.. Discover something new that never been told before...
Usually Europian part of Istanbul being visited but there are very nice places also at the other side.
Europian part is more alive if we compare with the other side. For this case alot of people choose their houses from the other part..
You can find whatever you want also there.. But not Historical Pennisula.. ;)
More Reviews (37)
- See All Viewtiful breakfast on a lazy sunday...
- See All Viewtiful times..
- See All Taxi..
- Galatasaray... The Legend..
- Taking a taxi..
- Carpets carpets carpets....
kedi+'s Related Pages
Istanbul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STROLLING THROUGH ISTANBUL"
- "The only city in the world build in 2 continents"
- "Istanbul not/and Constantinople"
- "istanbul tips"
- "My Beloved Istanbul"
- "Beauty, Culture, & History - All In One Place!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Istanbul
- Hotels in Istanbul
- Transportation in Istanbul
- Nightlife in Istanbul
- Restaurants in Istanbul
- Shopping in Istanbul
- Warnings and Dangers in Istanbul
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cheung Chau Hotels
- Bangladesh Hotels
- Kihei Hotels
- Nadi Hotels
- Little Falls
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Shockoe Bottom
- Edinburgh Off The Beaten Path
- Valencia Off The Beaten Path
- Minneapolis Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Border Italy/Switzerland
- Savannah Off The Beaten Path
- Wisconsin Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Istanbul
- 39 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Istanbul
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: RE: Help me in Spanish please.."
- Commented on one of caffeine_induced78's Istanbul travel pages
- Wrote a Review Viewtiful breakfast on a lazy sunday morning.. in Istanbul Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Viewtiful breakfast on a lazy sunday morning.."
- created a Istanbul Travelogue "Images of old Istanbul..."
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Turkey Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palermo Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Ferrara Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paros Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Mantova Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
Latest Istanbul hotel reviews
- Allstar Green Park Merter Hotel
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 31, 2013
- Anatolia Suites
- 52 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 20, 2013
- The Golden Horn Hotel
- 258 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 6, 2013
- Esen Hotel
- 30 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 4, 2013
- Grand Madrid Hotel
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 1, 2013
- Lamartine Hotel
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 18, 2013
- Gulhane Park Hotel
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- CVK Hotels Taksim
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 13, 2012
- Best Nobel Hotel
- 47 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 9, 2013
- Hotel Prestige
- 31 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2013
- Grand Beyazid Hotel Istanbul
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 6, 2013
- Hurriyet Hotel
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 1, 2013
- Hotel Peninsula
- 311 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 7, 2013
- Agia Sophia - Ayasofya- 300 Reviews, 711 Photos
- Topkapi Palace- 307 Reviews, 721 Photos
- Grand Bazaar- 110 Reviews, 193 Photos
- Blue Mosque - Sultanahmet- 247 Reviews, 543 Photos
- Bosphorus River- 110 Reviews, 197 Photos
- Taksim Square- 35 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Princes Islands- 40 Reviews, 102 Photos
- Basilica Cistern - Yerebatan Saray- 105 Reviews, 214 Photos
- Galata Tower- 100 Reviews, 223 Photos
- Dolmabahce Palace- 106 Reviews, 245 Photos
See All Istanbul Things to Do