"Bunbury, not as bad as l thought." Top 5 Page for this destination Bunbury by IrishFem
Bunbury Travel Guide: 145 reviews and 564 photos
I arrived in Bunbury, not knowing what to expect. Friends and Australians told me to by pass the small town. To my delight, l found a wonderful hotel called the Lighthouse Beach Resort on Carey Street, the owner sent a Limo to collect me from the train station. I have a beautiful room with a view of the Indian Ocean and took a wonderful trip out to see the Dolphins. Bunbury had many fantastic restaurants and also a coffee strip, an internet cafe and a few interesting pubs, lots of them with music. Spent a few days there before leaving to travel North.
- Pros:.Very friendly people.
- Cons:.Tourist office were not very helpful..
- In a nutshell:Worth seeing if only for the unspoilt beaches and the restaurants.
Myself and a few others hired out a Limo for the day and took in the wineries of the South West, including the Ferguson... more travel advice
Hire a bike and take off with a picnic. Lots ot see and do in and around Bunbury, more travel advice
IrishFem's Related Pages
Bunbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bunbury, Western Australia"
- "BUNBURY - THE CITY OF THREE WATERS"
- "Of Dolphins and Gnomes"
- "Bunbury, not as bad as l thought."
- "Livin in the City"
- "Bunbury and its dolphins"
- "When in Bunbury you must see nearby Gnomesville!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bunbury
- Hotels in Bunbury
- Transportation in Bunbury
- Nightlife in Bunbury
- Restaurants in Bunbury
- Shopping in Bunbury
- Warnings and Dangers in Bunbury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bunbury
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Bunbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bunbury
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 154 reviews, 208 photos, 10 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 32 reviews, 111 photos, 7 travelogues
- Medellín Intro, 8 reviews, 88 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bogotá Intro, 25 reviews, 69 photos, 6 travelogues
- Singapore 12 reviews, 67 photos, 7 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos