"Passing time" Perth by IrishFem
Perth Travel Guide: 2,295 reviews and 4,829 photos
HMS Bark Endeavor was one of the most famous exploratory ships of all time. In 1769, Lt. James Cook set sail on a voyage of discovery . That voyage took him around the world in three years, in which he discovered and charted a large part of the southern lands. This is the replica now sailing around the world. I was lucky enough to catch sight of the ship when l was in Perth.
- In a nutshell:A bit of History
Take a blanket, a picnic basket and a nice bottle of Australia wine, head towards one of the many beaches in Perth and... more travel advice
IrishFem's Related Pages
Perth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Perth - Western Australia"
- "Perth - Home of Lovely Beaches & Awesome Sunsets"
- "Here in Western Australia-Perth"
- "My Home - PERTH"
- "Perth...A Home Away From Home"
- "Perth's Newest Hotel , Holiday Inn Burswood"
- "The city on the Swan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perth
- Hotels in Perth
- Transportation in Perth
- Nightlife in Perth
- Restaurants in Perth
- Shopping in Perth
- Warnings and Dangers in Perth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perth
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Perth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perth
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 154 reviews, 208 photos, 10 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 32 reviews, 111 photos, 7 travelogues
- Medellín Intro, 8 reviews, 88 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bogotá Intro, 25 reviews, 69 photos, 6 travelogues
- Singapore 12 reviews, 67 photos, 7 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos