"Cameron - the tiny canyon" Cameron by akkipaa

Cameron Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos

From motel's window

The Cameron Trading Post Motel is located besides one of the most eastern branch of Grand Canyon. If you are lucky, you can have this kid of window scane in front of you eyes. Ok, I walked 50 feet, but this is something you can't reach from most motels or places, it is "small" but really amazing.

The Shop

If you are a fan of Indian art this is the best place to get your old western armoury on line. Huge selection of arrows, bows and stuff I couldn't even imagine before.

The Motel

The Motel is clean and the rooms are nice.

You can find a restaurant and gas station from the place but if you a looking for "living environment" you have to go to some other place. Same with drinks, no beer, no wine, not at all drinks with alcohol unless you don't have em in your car's boot. I am sure you can manage with that for a night, take a nose whitening tour, that was what I thought there.

• Pros:Small village with canyon like athmosphere
  • Cons:If you like beer, bring with you or take a coke
  • Last visit to Cameron: May 2011
  • Intro Updated Jan 18, 2012

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Great tips, thank you. We're busily planning our trip.

• christine.j's Profile Photo
      Sep 15, 2012 at 10:14 AM

no, no, he's staying with our friends. It's just my husband and me.However, I also don't like the heat very much. We haven't decided yet where to go.

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
      Sep 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Yep, I read a couple of minutes ago also :) always wanting back. On possibility is 395 to northeast via Yosemite and other to Reno, SF and back to LA. Of course if you like to go to Vegas, then you have to pick up something else. Ah, I would like to be in same position than you, planning U.S!

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Cameron is a hidden treasure that so many chose to pass by. I enjoyed it. Excellent page!

akkipaa

“World is beautiful and lifetime is so short”

Badges & Stats in Cameron

Have you been to Cameron?

Latest Activity in Cameron