"Cameron - the tiny canyon" Cameron by akkipaa
Cameron Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos
The Cameron Trading Post Motel is located besides one of the most eastern branch of Grand Canyon. If you are lucky, you can have this kid of window scane in front of you eyes. Ok, I walked 50 feet, but this is something you can't reach from most motels or places, it is "small" but really amazing.
If you are a fan of Indian art this is the best place to get your old western armoury on line. Huge selection of arrows, bows and stuff I couldn't even imagine before.
The Motel is clean and the rooms are nice.
You can find a restaurant and gas station from the place but if you a looking for "living environment" you have to go to some other place. Same with drinks, no beer, no wine, not at all drinks with alcohol unless you don't have em in your car's boot. I am sure you can manage with that for a night, take a nose whitening tour, that was what I thought there.
- Pros:Small village with canyon like athmosphere
- Cons:If you like beer, bring with you or take a coke
Tanner's Crossing is a suspension bridge and was built in 1911 by the Midland Bridge Co. The one-lane bridge is nowadays... more travel advice
akkipaa's Related Pages
Cameron Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cameron - the tiny canyon"
- "tc25's new Cameron Page"
- "In the Painted Desert"
- "Cameron, AZ on the Navajo Nation"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cameron
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Cameron?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cameron
Photos in CameronSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 36 reviews, 197 photos, 15 travelogues
- Tampere Intro, 39 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lappeenranta Intro, 29 reviews, 47 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos
- Finland Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siem Reap Intro, 18 reviews, 51 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Natal Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos