"Saint Petersburg - Pietari" Saint Petersburg by akkipaa
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide: 3,560 reviews and 7,606 photos
After 75 years Soviet Union times Russian was again founded 1993. I have visited before and after, Saint Petersburg is a fascinating, surprising and amazing city with huge amount of architecture, art, religion and enjoying.
I found this from my archive and I can read Russian, so this is the statue of Nikolai Gogol. Gogol was an Ukrainian-born... more travel advice
akkipaa's Related Pages
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Petersburg: a City for all Seasons"
- "St Petersburg : City of Peter the Great"
- "St. Petersburg in Spring"
- "STUNNING ST. PETERSBURG!"
- "St. Petersburg - City of cathedrals and bridges"
- "St Petersburg in Summer"
- "Saint Petersburg~ Russia at its best!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Petersburg
- Hotels in Saint Petersburg
- Transportation in Saint Petersburg
- Nightlife in Saint Petersburg
- Restaurants in Saint Petersburg
- Shopping in Saint Petersburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Petersburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Petersburg
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Petersburg
- Posted in Travel Sundsvall Forum "Re: Jobs in Sundsvall Sweden"
- Commented on one of akkipaa's Saint Petersburg travel pages
- Wrote a Review Keep your focus when with camera! in Saint Petersburg Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Keep your focus when with camera!"
- created a Saint Petersburg Travel Page "Saint Petersburg - Pietari"
Photos in Saint PetersburgSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 36 reviews, 197 photos, 15 travelogues
- Tampere Intro, 38 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hua Hin Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos
- Finland Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siem Reap Intro, 18 reviews, 51 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Natal Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Da Lat Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos
- Ban Ao Nang Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos