"On the midpoint between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap" Khett Kampong Thum by akkipaa
Khett Kampong Thum Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 188 photos
We we travelling from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and the bus stopped for lunch break on this town. It would have been worth of longer visit also, but as many times before I have to say: "next time we will travel with us only"
Kampong Thum or Kampong Thom is one of Cambodia's governmental areas, provinces, and it's located in in the middle part of the country and is one of provinces borders with the Tonle Sap lake (lake is on the west side of the town). It's the second biggest and population more than 600 000 with Kampong Thom as capital.
There are a number of Angkorian sites in the area like Prasat Sambor Prei Kuk and Prasat Andet temples which we unfortunately had no time to visit this time.
I taught a while if I should put this under Warnings but you know the risks if you are here. Local specialties are... more travel advice
akkipaa's Related Pages
Khett Kampong Thum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Interesting Places in Kampong Thom Province"
- "On the midpoint between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap"
- "Just a Little out of the way for tourists"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Khett Kampong Thum
- Hotels in Khett Kampong Thum
- Restaurants in Khett Kampong Thum
- Shopping in Khett Kampong Thum
- Warnings and Dangers in Khett Kampong Thum
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Khett Kampong Thum
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Khett Kampong Thum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Khett Kampong Thum
Photos in Khett Kampong ThumSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 36 reviews, 197 photos, 15 travelogues
- Tampere Intro, 39 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lappeenranta Intro, 30 reviews, 48 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos
- Finland Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siem Reap Intro, 18 reviews, 51 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Natal Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos