"An Island worth of visiting" Saaremaa by akkipaa
Saaremaa Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 137 photos
Miraculous catch of fish! Do you remember how many fish Simon got from Genetsaret? I hide the answer to end of this page :)
Here are the national hero Suur Töll and his wife Piret with probably bigger catch. Suur Töll (Toell the Great) is a great giant hero from Estonian mythology.
You can find other Suur Tölls; from cartoons and from Tallinn where is museum Icebreaker Suur Töll.
- Pros:Lot of nature and nice small sights
- Cons:If you like big, this is not your place
- In a nutshell:One of the best parts (or even the best) of Estonia and 153
akkipaa's Related Pages
Saaremaa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saaremaa island"
- "The Saaremaa Island"
- "The largest island in Estonia"
- "Saaremaa and Hiiumaa"
- "Saaremaa isle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saaremaa
- Hotels in Saaremaa
- Transportation in Saaremaa
- Nightlife in Saaremaa
- Restaurants in Saaremaa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saaremaa
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Saaremaa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saaremaa
Photos in SaaremaaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 36 reviews, 197 photos, 15 travelogues
- Tampere Intro, 39 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lappeenranta Intro, 30 reviews, 48 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos
- Finland Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siem Reap Intro, 18 reviews, 51 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Natal Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos