"Tenerife - a tourist trap with wild nature around" Top 5 Page for this destination Los Cristianos by akkipaa

Los Cristianos Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 77 photos

The area

It's about 20 years from my last visit, there were only one week hole in the calendar's and when looking for short flight time and sun, this was the most simple and quaranteed place.

Some quick tips (I have asked or given answers in the Forum)
- rent a car "from streets" (3 days was totally 94€ all included)
- go to small villages
- go to Teide (and I really mean that, you can find moon :)

Some other Tenerife pages:
Garachico
El Abrigo

• Last visit to Los Cristianos: Feb 2011
  • Intro Updated Oct 6, 2012

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Nice photo of the Mountains. Like the sound of your Hotel, and the photo of it at night.

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
      Jan 10, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Thank you. For some reason I like the C.I and this L.C was like forgotten to 1980's. Totally differs from Los Americanos which is beside.

• AngMimi's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Beautiful mountains to see and small pack of alcohol drinks, just nice for me to test and too delicious Argentinan sausages. Thanks for sharing Markku..:-))

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
      Sep 11, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Yes, and surprise, I haven't drank even one bottle :) I was thinking to make a emergency showcase to my bar wall :) The Argentinan was friendly, my problem is that I am always so hungry that I forget to take photos :)

• AngMimi's Profile Photo
      Sep 11, 2012 at 8:08 AM

The same goes with me, everytime nice food come, hungry stomach come first..then realized, I forgot to take pictures. No wonder we are crazy for food. :-)))

akkipaa

“World is beautiful and lifetime is so short”

Badges & Stats in Los Cristianos

Have you been to Los Cristianos?

Photos in Los Cristianos