"Kemi - Where Ice is turism" Kemi by akkipaa
Kemi Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 57 photos
Kemi is known in Finland of two things: Museum icebreaker Sampo and Snowcastle which, of course, must be build again and again.
And lighthouses are important statues to all who love sea and travelling. This one is Kemi 1, it is build on 1975. The light level of Kemi One is 25 meters and the range is 10,2 nM.
- Pros:Snow, snow and snow
- Cons:Snow, snow and snow
- In a nutshell:Old Finnish indusry, but the turism trusts on the snow
Finland is known for it's icebreakers. We have build them for a long time, and definately we are the best icebreaker... more travel advice
akkipaa's Related Pages
Kemi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kemi - Where Ice is turism"
- "Icehotel and Icebreaker Sampo in Kemi"
- "Kemi, the city of SnowCastle"
- "The Sampo Town"
- "A small town between see and Lapland wilderness"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kemi
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Kemi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kemi
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 36 reviews, 197 photos, 15 travelogues
- Tampere Intro, 38 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hua Hin Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos
- Finland Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siem Reap Intro, 18 reviews, 51 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Natal Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Da Lat Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos
- Ban Ao Nang Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos