"Nauvo - In the frontier of Finnish archipelago" Nauvo by akkipaa
Nauvo Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 18 photos
In Nauvo You can enjoy of beautiful nature and large archipelago.
But go there in midsommer (20.6. - 8.8), because beyond those times every plase you shoud visit is closed. This includes both public services (museums) and private (restaurants).
The visiting harbour is one of the most famous in Finland (at least in July :).
- Pros:Quietness of forests and loud of storms
- Cons:Outside tourist season the plase is empty and closed
- In a nutshell:Small, tight and nice village with convinient services (In July :)
The island of Seili lies in Airisto, halfway between Nauvo and Rymättylä. In the summer you can take the ferry to Seili... more travel advice
If you come to Nauvo by boat you stop on the guest harbour. The price on one night stay is 15 euros and you ha all... more travel advice
akkipaa's Related Pages
Nauvo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nauvo - In the frontier of Finnish archipelago"
- "Summer Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nauvo
- Hotels in Nauvo
- Transportation in Nauvo
- Restaurants in Nauvo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nauvo
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Nauvo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nauvo
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 36 reviews, 197 photos, 15 travelogues
- Tampere Intro, 37 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hua Hin Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos
- Finland Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siem Reap Intro, 18 reviews, 51 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Natal Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Da Lat Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos
- Ban Ao Nang Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos