"Ao Nang - Two beaches" Ban Ao Nang by akkipaa
Ban Ao Nang Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 75 photos
This is the northern beach, quite quiet and mostly populated with local people. You can find street food beside of the beach and get taste of Muslim food from one of those.
This is the beach besides Ao Nang village. Quite populated and harbour of longtail boats too. You can find many restaurants close to beach, The Last Fisherman came home of us, it was the last bar in the beach (Look restaurant tips).
- Pros:Smily faces, warmth, sunshine and reasonable prices
- Cons:Tailors and pirate selling is increasing
There's many renting offices in front of the Ao Nang main street. Take one, you have to leave your passport or money to... more travel advice
It was dry season, but some tree times it rained. Always in the same time (5:30pm - 7:00pm). Thunder and lightning! It's... more travel advice
akkipaa's Related Pages
Ban Ao Nang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Scenic bay"
- "Ao Nang - Two beaches"
- "MTCowgirl's Ao Nang Vacation"
- "Ao Nang - Railay Beach - Phranang Cave"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ban Ao Nang
- Hotels in Ban Ao Nang
- Transportation in Ban Ao Nang
- Restaurants in Ban Ao Nang
- Shopping in Ban Ao Nang
- Warnings and Dangers in Ban Ao Nang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ban Ao Nang
- 21 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Ban Ao Nang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ban Ao Nang
Photos in Ban Ao NangSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- United States of America Intro, 36 reviews, 197 photos, 15 travelogues
- Tampere Intro, 39 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lappeenranta Intro, 30 reviews, 48 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Hua Hin Intro, 17 reviews, 57 photos
- Finland Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Siem Reap Intro, 18 reviews, 51 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Natal Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos