akkipaa's profile photo

akkipaa

Markku Online Now
World is beautiful and lifetime is so short

My Favorite Pages

Amsterdam

Travel Map

Gillybob's Profile Photo
Gillybob Jun 22, 2016 at 12:14 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Solar Charger for Xperia Z'. I appreciate your advice.

companyofhouseelves Jun 2, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Road trip in Sweden?'. I appreciate your advice.

Homanded's Profile Photo
Homanded May 24, 2016 at 4:02 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Traveling onwards'. You've been a huge help.

SarahM114 May 11, 2016 at 12:14 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Transport in Fårö '. I appreciate your advice.

toonsarah's Profile Photo
toonsarah Apr 5, 2016 at 7:11 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Clicking on forum links on mobile site'. I appreciate your advice.

TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo
TooTallFinn24 Mar 31, 2016 at 11:22 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Tallink or Eckero Ferry to Helsinki'. I appreciate your advice.

HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
HORSCHECK Mar 30, 2016 at 12:42 PM

Great cover photo. Well done.

TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo
TooTallFinn24 Mar 30, 2016 at 12:04 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Tallink or Eckero Ferry to Helsinki'. You've been a huge help.

Rachel972's Profile Photo
Rachel972 Mar 11, 2016 at 11:23 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'WIN 10 installing uninvited'. Thanks! And you don't even have the problem of English/Hebrew, left and right.

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
    akkipaa Mar 12, 2016 at 10:42 PM

Thank for thanks. We have these ä/å/ö instead, sometimes causing troubles (at least when try to use in wed-address and related)

• Rachel972's Profile Photo
    Rachel972 Mar 13, 2016 at 12:05 AM

Anyway you don't have have trouble with d/b ! I printed pages with these Umlaut letters in German. I often type in German but I didn't install it because it's convenient to define only two languages. When we went to Slovenia I found a website with all é etc. They work differently on websites and in Word.

Archway's Profile Photo
Archway Mar 1, 2016 at 12:42 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Is it cheaper to book ferries in advance [Helsinki-Tallinn]?'. I appreciate your advice.