"Home is Where the Heart Is" Ekpe by kbsunnyside
Ekpe Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 0 photos
The house keeps changing--we're at a good point now with a lot of open space--I think we're at a construction pause now. When it rains (it was just the end of rainy season at the beginning of July) we always find a new leak.
Now that the main drag is paved it's a lot easier to get home, but there's also some TRAFFIC.
Big excitement is the shop is nearly finished, whew. But it's always the last little bit that's tough.
Kids are doing OK, but hoping Giovanni kicks it up a little bit this coming year.
kbsunnyside's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Ekpe
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ekpe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ekpe
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 10 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cherry Flats Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philadelphia Intro, 14 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cotonou Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Cincinnati Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Charlotte Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hartford Intro, 7 reviews
- Spring City Intro, 6 photos, 2 travelogues