"A small, great city In Holland" Wageningen by Geert18
Wageningen Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 45 photos
In the centre of Wageningen, there is beautifull Marketplace, with an old Protestant Church. Around the church, there are many pubs and restaurants. In the summertime with terraces. Two times in the week, wednesday and saturday, will be held a market here with fruit, vegetables, chees, fish, clothes and so on.
Also in the wintertime is Wageningen a beautifull city, special if there is some snow.
- Pros:A good city for young people
Every year, on the 5th of May, celebrates Wageningen the surrender of the German army in 1945 with a geat 5 May... more travel advice
In May 1945, the German troops in Holland capitulate versus the Canadian General Charles Foulkes. That happend in Hotel... more travel advice
Geert18's Related Pages
Wageningen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wageningen, our university city!"
- "Wageningen, town of freedom and liberation"
- "A small, great city In Holland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wageningen
- Transportation in Wageningen
- Nightlife in Wageningen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wageningen
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Wageningen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wageningen
Photos in WageningenSee All Photos (6)
- Sri Lanka Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Wageningen Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Ootmarsum Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.