"My Home Town" Miao-li by johnchiang168
Miao-li Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 87 photos
Miao-li is my home town, I was born here. I work in Taipei City but I have to go back home earch moth and take care of my Daddy. It took me around 1 and half hours driving but I always happy when we get union together. On my way back to Taipei, my wife Jane bought some native treatments (products). It is cheap and delicious. A lot of special items but unable to name it.
Take a trip there and you'll think it is a worthful trip.
- Pros:People are friendly and helpful.
- Cons:Traffic during week-end and holidays!
- In a nutshell:Even the air in Miao-Li is more fresher than others.
Miao-li Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Miao-Li, Hakka Hish"
- "Miao-li (chinese: ]®ß¿¤¥«)"
- "My Home Town"
- "Miao-Li Taiwan"
- "Giddy with the scent of strawberry fruits"
- "My birth place"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Miao-li
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Miao-li?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miao-li
No friends yet.