"Faro." Top 5 Page for this destination Faro by Maurizioago
Faro Travel Guide: 233 reviews and 773 photos
Lots of tourist skip Faro to head to the main seaside resorts in the Algarve. I think it is a pity, because the city has a nice old core and some pedestrian streets with many shops and cafes. Faro has also a small marina and a beach you can reach by bus (it's some km far from the city).
Faro has an international airport.
Estoi is a nice white village some 11 km far from Faro. It is well known for its palace and for the Roman ruins of... more travel advice
This museum is housed inside the Monasterio de Nossa S. Ra da Assuncao. This dates from the 16th century. Here you can... more travel advice
Maurizioago's Related Pages
Faro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Faro - Capital of the Algarve"
- "So Far(o) , So Good"
- "Capital of the Algarve"
- "A Quick Taste of the Algarve"
- "EURO 2004"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Faro
- Hotels in Faro
- Transportation in Faro
- Nightlife in Faro
- Restaurants in Faro
- Shopping in Faro
- Warnings and Dangers in Faro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Faro
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Faro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Faro
Photos in FaroSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trentino-Alto Adige Intro, 24 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 36 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 26 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lucca Intro, 25 reviews, 58 photos
- Brussels Intro, 16 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 23 reviews, 53 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 53 photos
- Portugal Intro, 19 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues