"Mallorca." Majorca Island by Maurizioago
Majorca Island Travel Guide: 642 reviews and 1,248 photos
Mallorca is the largest island of Spain. It is located in the Mediterranean Sea. It is part of the Balearic Islands Archipelago.
- Pros:A very green island.
- Cons:I don't know.
- In a nutshell:A big island to explore.
The bus service from the tourist resorts to Palma is good. The buses stop at Placa de Espana. Here you can find various... more travel advice
Hotel Santa Ana is a beautiful large hotel situated in Cala Major. I had a twin bed room with bathroom en suite. The... more travel advice
Maurizioago's Related Pages
Majorca Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF MALLORCA."
- "Majorca, a European paradise"
- "8 million people a year can't be wrong !"
- "Mallorca Island"
- "Mallorca - a great island"
- "Majorcan Meanders"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Majorca Island
- Hotels in Majorca Island
- Transportation in Majorca Island
- Nightlife in Majorca Island
- Restaurants in Majorca Island
- Shopping in Majorca Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Majorca Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Majorca Island
- 21 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 46 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Majorca Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Majorca Island
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 36 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trentino-Alto Adige Intro, 22 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 28 reviews, 60 photos
- Lucca Intro, 25 reviews, 58 photos
- Brussels Intro, 16 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 53 photos
- Portugal Intro, 19 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Majorca Island Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos