"Valencia." Valencia by Maurizioago

Valencia Travel Guide: 1,307 reviews and 3,478 photos

Valencia.

I spent eight days in Valencia. The weather wasn' t nice when I was there. In fact it was sunny only three days! I enjoyed Valencia anyway. I walked a lot in the city center and took the tourist bus with witch I could go to the beach to the City of the Art and Sciences and to other areas away from the center of Valencia.

Valencia was in my wish list here on VT (when this list existed!) since a long time.

• Last visit to Valencia: Nov 2011
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

• wise23girl's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Enjoyed reading about Valencia...my grandson is studying in Barcelona....he now speaks some Spanish. Hola.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Maurizio, A lovely page. The Palace/Museum looks excellent. I love the architecture of this city, thanks for sharing!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2012 at 3:51 AM

Maurizio, fantastic page about Valencia here. The city is still on my list. I can't believe you already tried 8 cakes in Horchateria Daniel. It really seems too be one of your very favourite places. - Happy new year and all the best from Zurich.

• csordila's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Very interesting page !!!!! L.

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2011 at 3:42 AM

Despite the weather you had a great time, didn't you?

• Roadquill's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2011 at 5:09 PM

Hi Maurizio....glad you enjoyed Valencia. I hope I get a chance to return. Best, Karl

• alza's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2011 at 8:03 AM

Hi Maurizio! Nice Intro pic. I was in Valencia years ago, driving back to Brussels after trip across Spain w/my parents. We didn't do it justice :( -- just ate a good Chinese dinner (!!) & slept in city before hitting the road again. Hope you enjoyed it!

Maurizioago

“Never say never.”

Badges & Stats in Valencia

Have you been to Valencia?

Latest Activity in Valencia