"Valencia." Valencia by Maurizioago
Valencia Travel Guide: 1,307 reviews and 3,478 photos
I spent eight days in Valencia. The weather wasn' t nice when I was there. In fact it was sunny only three days! I enjoyed Valencia anyway. I walked a lot in the city center and took the tourist bus with witch I could go to the beach to the City of the Art and Sciences and to other areas away from the center of Valencia.
Valencia was in my wish list here on VT (when this list existed!) since a long time.
Olympia Events and spa hotel is a very large four stars hotel. It is not situated in Valencia, but in it is in Alboraya.... more travel advice
This museum is housed inside the Colegio de San Pio V. This building was constructed between 1683 and 1744 for the... more travel advice
Maurizioago's Related Pages
Valencia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A GREAT PLACE TO VISIT"
- "Fireworks, oranges & light"
- " Something old , something new , ..."
- "Las Fallas 2008!!"
- "Celebrations in Valencia!"
- "Valencia - a winter escape"
- "Visiting Valencia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Valencia
- Hotels in Valencia
- Transportation in Valencia
- Nightlife in Valencia
- Restaurants in Valencia
- Shopping in Valencia
- Warnings and Dangers in Valencia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valencia
- 14 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 40 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Valencia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valencia
Photos in ValenciaSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trentino-Alto Adige Intro, 24 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bergamo Intro, 31 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos
- Lucca Intro, 25 reviews, 58 photos
- Brussels Intro, 16 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 53 photos
- Prague Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos