"Rome." Rome by Maurizioago
Rome Travel Guide: 11,958 reviews and 26,425 photos
Here you find ancient ruins, churches, parks and everything you like!
- Pros:It offers almost everything.
- Cons:Quite far from my village.
This big square takes its name from the Spanish embassy that is located there. Piazza di Spagna is crowded every time... more travel advice
This villa was commissioned by Ippolito d'Este; son of Lucrezia Borgia in the late 1500. It is listed as UNESCO world... more travel advice
Maurizioago's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 15 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 236 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 36 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trentino-Alto Adige Intro, 22 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 28 reviews, 60 photos
- Lucca Intro, 25 reviews, 58 photos
- Brussels Intro, 16 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 53 photos
- Portugal Intro, 19 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Majorca Island Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos