"Trieste." Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste by Maurizioago

Trieste Travel Guide: 761 reviews and 2,003 photos

• Pros:Here you also find the sea.
  • Cons:The "bora". A very strong wind.
  • Last visit to Trieste: Nov 2010
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2015 at 12:33 PM

Hello, Maurizio! Thanks for your interesting story about the famous Trieste!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2014 at 2:13 AM

Somehow I have never been to Trieste, but I think it would be an interesting place to visit. Thanks for the overview.

• IreneMcKay's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2014 at 1:16 AM

Looks like an interesting place. I like that you include info on how to get to places by bus. All the best. Irene

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
      May 31, 2014 at 1:23 AM

Thanks for visiting my Trieste page; Irene. It is really a beautiful city to spend some days Ciao!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Maurizio, great new tips and updates from your recent visit of Trieste. Especially the Hotel Marta seems to be a great find as long as warm water is available. *winkygrin*

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
      Jan 28, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Hotel Marta was ok, but next time I'm going to book a "real hotel" in the city. Thanks for re visiting this page again! Winkygrin".

• Regina1965's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Would love to visit Trieste, good tips and photos :)

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Maurizio, we really loved Trieste. We also visited Muggia by boat, as I read about the town on your page. Also Miramare was well worth a visit. Of course the tram to Opicina was another excisiting experience.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Like your transport tips! I heard that Trieste is very interesting and it's time we go and have a look ;-) I'm looking forward to see the seaside, the coffee houses and riding on the tram to Opicina.

• Andraf's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Nice Trieste page Maurizio with many good tips. I haven't made it to Trieste yet but I would like to visit.

• Aug 4, 2010 at 5:27 AM

I just found out that there is a Ryanair from Brussels to Trieste, so, now, I am putting Trieste in my Travel List. Is this far from your place? Thanks for the lovely tips specially about the accommodationg, shopping and transport.

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2010 at 1:48 PM

We are planning to visit lovely Trieste in May and grazie mille for the tips and pictures of what to vedere. Ciao mio amico

Maurizioago

“Never say never.”

Badges & Stats in Trieste

Have you been to Trieste?

Latest Activity in Trieste