"Trieste." Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste by Maurizioago
Trieste Travel Guide: 756 reviews and 1,990 photos
- Pros:Here you also find the sea.
- Cons:The "bora". A very strong wind.
This church was consecrated to Saint Nicolas; patron saint of sailors, ship owners and all those involved in maritime... more travel advice
This nice cafe-confectionery was opened in 1933 as a bakery. Some years ago it was enlarged and completely modernized.... more travel advice
Maurizioago's Related Pages
Trieste Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Habsburg Empire + Italia + Jugoslavija = Trieste"
- "paoseo's new Trieste Page"
- "TRIESTE - TRST"
- "Trieste - Italian city of grand architecture"
- "J's Journey to Trieste"
- "A Hapsburg Delight"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trieste
- Hotels in Trieste
- Transportation in Trieste
- Nightlife in Trieste
- Restaurants in Trieste
- Shopping in Trieste
- Warnings and Dangers in Trieste
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trieste
- 30 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 64 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Trieste?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trieste
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Local festivals and attractions"
- Commented on one of Maurizioago's Trieste travel pages
- Wrote a Review The Greek ortodox church of Saint Nicholas. in Trieste Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fave (also favette, or fave dei morti.)"
- updated a Trieste Travel Page "Trieste."
Photos in TriesteSee All Photos (65)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trentino-Alto Adige Intro, 24 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 36 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste Intro, 30 reviews, 65 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 26 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lucca Intro, 25 reviews, 58 photos
- Rome Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos
- Brussels Intro, 16 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 53 photos
- Portugal Intro, 19 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues