"Trieste." Top 5 Page for this destination Trieste by Maurizioago

Trieste Travel Guide: 751 reviews and 1,977 photos

• Pros:Here you also find the sea.
  • Cons:The "bora". A very strong wind.
  • Last visit to Trieste: Nov 2010
  • Intro Updated Jan 7, 2011

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Maurizio, great new tips and updates from your recent visit of Trieste. Especially the Hotel Marta seems to be a great find as long as warm water is available. *winkygrin*

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
      Jan 28, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Hotel Marta was ok, but next time I'm going to book a "real hotel" in the city. Thanks for re visiting this page again! Winkygrin".

• Regina1965's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Would love to visit Trieste, good tips and photos :)

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Maurizio, we really loved Trieste. We also visited Muggia by boat, as I read about the town on your page. Also Miramare was well worth a visit. Of course the tram to Opicina was another excisiting experience.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Like your transport tips! I heard that Trieste is very interesting and it's time we go and have a look ;-) I'm looking forward to see the seaside, the coffee houses and riding on the tram to Opicina.

• Andraf's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Nice Trieste page Maurizio with many good tips. I haven't made it to Trieste yet but I would like to visit.

• Aug 4, 2010 at 5:27 AM

I just found out that there is a Ryanair from Brussels to Trieste, so, now, I am putting Trieste in my Travel List. Is this far from your place? Thanks for the lovely tips specially about the accommodationg, shopping and transport.

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2010 at 1:48 PM

We are planning to visit lovely Trieste in May and grazie mille for the tips and pictures of what to vedere. Ciao mio amico

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2009 at 1:59 AM

Always enjoy your Off Path - lovely photos/detail. Hope to see it all one day. Grazie, Carol

• csordila's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2009 at 8:44 AM

You make always very useful recomendations, indeed. By the way, when do you think, to build your Pisa page? Best. L.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Enjoyed reading about Trieste. Your tips are quite helpful. Some lovely photos to accompany your fine tips.

Maurizioago

“Never say never.”

Badges & Stats in Trieste

Have you been to Trieste?

Latest Activity in Trieste