"The City by the Sea" Beverly by prwood
Beverly Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 20 photos
I've lived in Beverly for just about two months now, and I've lived in the North Shore area since the fall of 1997 when I started college at Gordon College in Wenham.
I live in downtown Beverly, near the train depot, with my wife Rebecca. I work in the Centennial Park area in Peabody, and my wife works in Danvers Square.
Our apartment is just a few blocks walk from Independence Park, right on the ocean.
Our favorite restaurant in Beverly is Acapulcos, a relatively new restaurant at the Cummings Center.
- Pros:Seaside location, proximity to commuter rail, close to Route 128/95/1
- Cons:Not terribly exciting, sort of grungy and rough
- In a nutshell:Good place to live to get started
Beverly Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE BIRTH PLACE OF THE NAVY."
- "Beverly, Massachusetts. Washington's Naval Base"
- "Historic Beverly"
- "Better off in Beverly"
- "The City by the Sea"
- "beverly mass. thats where i want to be"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beverly
- Transportation in Beverly
- Nightlife in Beverly
- Restaurants in Beverly
- Shopping in Beverly
- Warnings and Dangers in Beverly
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Beverly
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Beverly?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beverly
No friends yet.