"A multicultural commune within Brussels" Ixelles by Marie-Claude
Ixelles Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 49 photos
This is a very multicultural neighborghood. I visited the Museum that is very nice and worth the detour. Not to far from the museum there is a very big and nice park with an artificial lake.
I didn't have the time yet, but in Ixelles, there is a walk you can do to see most of the Art Nouveau houses. (Horta is the most knowned.)
Marie-Claude's Related Pages
Ixelles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Multiple Ixelles"
- "A multicultural commune within Brussels"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ixelles
- Hotels in Ixelles
- Nightlife in Ixelles
- Restaurants in Ixelles
- Shopping in Ixelles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ixelles
- 1 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Ixelles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ixelles
Photos in IxellesSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 28 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 21 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- La Giettaz Intro, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ixelles Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Haut-Ittre Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues