"Paris" Paris by Marie-Claude
Paris Travel Guide: 22,817 reviews and 56,587 photos
We went from Brussels to Paris in the Thalys (the belgian version of a TGV). They have great rebates for less than 26 years old. To go to Paris we took a place in First class because no more student rebate were availabe in Second Class, First class with rebute was less expensive than regular second class. And we got that superbe breakfast that is worth the trip. The service is great and so is the food. It makes the 300 km in 1h15. Very nice.
We first visited the Sainte Chapelle. Don't be scared by the line in front.. it goes pretty fast. But it is a bit expensive, 4 euros for student and 6 or 8 for adults.. Notre Dame is free.... But Sainte Chapelle has not the same charm.
You've got to walk around Champs Elysee by night.. the shops are open until midnight.. the ambiance is fun and it looks... more travel advice
This is a museum that I liked a lot. It is very different from any other museum I went, and i've seen a lot since Arts... more travel advice
Marie-Claude's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "JE SUIS CHARLIE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 28 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 21 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- La Giettaz Intro, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ixelles Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Haut-Ittre Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues