"Welcome to the Belgium fan page :D" Marie-Claude's Profile
Hi! My name is Marie-Claude. I am 26 years old. I went back to school after a Bachelor in Art history that didn't get me a job. I'm in my last year of studying Tourism Management. Next May I'll be doing an Internship in United Arab Emirates for three weeks within a school program, then I'll be finished with studying!! yeah!
Afterwords I'll be searching for a position either in a Museum or in a Heritage Site agency or association.
I speak French and English easily and I can have short discussions in German. I understand Spanish and Italian, I had courses, but I didn't practice enough, so I understand, but can't speak too much.
Since I'm back to school, I don't have the time to edit my pages, I'm sorry. Feel free to ask some questions about where I've been, I love to help other people out! :)
I'm now on CouchSurfing.
This is my top destinations I would like to go in a not to far future.
1. Bring Cedric to visit my entire huge country Canada
2. Norway to visit my friend Tonje, I miss you Tonjita :)
3. Asia, a tour of Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Vietnam, etc.
4. A tour of UK, I just love the scenery
5. Swim half naked around the many Greek Islands
I went on a daytrip in Luxembourg. The weather was not that good, but the landscape was superb! The museum was a surprise also :)
A nice picture of our wedding day. In the belgian way, the future husband comes to get the bride at home. Since I was living with him, I went sleeping at his grandparents house. And then one hour before the wedding at the town hall, he came to get me there. He offered the flower bouquet then. After this picture, we all went to the town hall in seperate cars :)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 124 Reviews
- 356 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 32 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Brussels Christmas market"
- Marie-Claude and mignonne are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Munich Forum "Re: Munich May 28th up to June 4th"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to the Belgium fan page :D"
- Commented on one of Marisola's Dubai travel pages
- created a Cornwall Travel Page "Cornwall surrounded by a wall of corn, not funny!"
- Wrote a Review Searching for Chicken, go elsewhere... in Laval Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 28 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 21 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- La Giettaz Intro, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ixelles Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Haut-Ittre Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues