"Welcome to the Belgium fan page :D" Marie-Claude's Profile

A little about me

Hi! My name is Marie-Claude. I am 26 years old. I went back to school after a Bachelor in Art history that didn't get me a job. I'm in my last year of studying Tourism Management. Next May I'll be doing an Internship in United Arab Emirates for three weeks within a school program, then I'll be finished with studying!! yeah!

Afterwords I'll be searching for a position either in a Museum or in a Heritage Site agency or association.

I speak French and English easily and I can have short discussions in German. I understand Spanish and Italian, I had courses, but I didn't practice enough, so I understand, but can't speak too much.

Since I'm back to school, I don't have the time to edit my pages, I'm sorry. Feel free to ask some questions about where I've been, I love to help other people out! :)

I'm now on CouchSurfing.

This is my top destinations I would like to go in a not to far future.

1. Bring Cedric to visit my entire huge country Canada
2. Norway to visit my friend Tonje, I miss you Tonjita :)
3. Asia, a tour of Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Vietnam, etc.
4. A tour of UK, I just love the scenery
5. Swim half naked around the many Greek Islands

I went on a daytrip in Luxembourg. The weather was not that good, but the landscape was superb! The museum was a surprise also :)

A nice picture of our wedding day. In the belgian way, the future husband comes to get the bride at home. Since I was living with him, I went sleeping at his grandparents house. And then one hour before the wedding at the town hall, he came to get me there. He offered the flower bouquet then. After this picture, we all went to the town hall in seperate cars :)

• Intro Updated Mar 4, 2009

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2012 at 9:03 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting to you from Malaysia. Today, 1092 VT members are on their birthday and we are two of them. You have miss login VT more than a year. Hope you come back.

• Nathalie_B's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Happy Birthday, dear MC! Didn't hear from you in ages, how are doing?

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2009 at 3:54 AM

happy birthday, wish you from Burma..., happy and free , get strong and healthy.., smart and success,charming and harmony..,been Burma?Know Burma?

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2009 at 6:29 PM

Hi Marie-Claude - wishing you a very happy birthday! Lovely wedding photo (congrats!).

• Marisola's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2008 at 4:48 AM

What a beautiful wedding! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

• Jul 29, 2008 at 6:02 AM

Currently in Ottawa - still haven't planned the rest of the trip but looks like I might be in Montreal this weekend :o)

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2008 at 5:45 AM

Your next trip? Make it really unique! It's not too late to attend WM08 - Jerusalem, Tel Aviv & Dead- Sea on 25- 28th Sept (+Petra 29-30th). We want to double the num of attendees to 100! Click to learn where, when, what, how, how much! Avi [FruitLover].

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2008 at 1:29 PM

Happy Birthday!

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2008 at 12:15 PM

Happy Birthday from sunny California! Here's to many more wonderful years!

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2008 at 6:20 AM

Happy birthday Marie-Claude and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit maybe next year for the Euromeeting

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Marie-Claude's Profile Photo

Marie-Claude

“Travel: The School of Life”

Real Name