"Nanning" Top 5 Page for this destination Nanning by Christianzagar
Nanning Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 336 photos
My first stop in China's South West......... Not What I Expected! Entering this backwaters city I didn't expect to see Mc Donalds and KFC... but I did... Nanning is an interesting city, and quite nice as far as cities go.. though it's a little polluted as have the city is under construction. The city slodan "a city half of buildings and half of trees" is pretty true.. thought many of the trees are dissapearing...:( It's a great place to chill out away from travellers and meet some locals, who where incredibly friendly. I had countless opportunities ot visit peoples homes for dinner as well as for free tour guide services... The people were lovely.
A really cool untouristed traditional 17th century town. It's an easy day trip from Nanning and is well worth the... more travel advice
Christianzagar's Related Pages
Nanning Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nanning - Capital city of Guangxi"
- "Nanning - Capital of Guangxi"
- "Nanning China"
- "Oribius's Journey - Nanning , China"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nanning
- Hotels in Nanning
- Transportation in Nanning
- Nightlife in Nanning
- Restaurants in Nanning
- Shopping in Nanning
- Warnings and Dangers in Nanning
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nanning
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nanning?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nanning
Top 10 Pages
- Chonju Intro, 47 reviews, 51 photos
- Seoul Intro, 41 reviews, 52 photos
- South Korea Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Hue Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Kangwon-do Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Yunnan Sheng Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Phnom Penh 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Port Hope Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos