"A typical Small Town?" Port Hope by Christianzagar
Port Hope Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 19 photos
no matter where I am or whom I'm with it always leads back to Port Hope. The place I was raised and lived the majority of my life thus far. There is something about this town that I love... Maybe it's the people, the architecture or maybe just the lack of things to do (when you live there)
I seem to always make people want to come here.. (go there) I always go on about this and that... once I get started I can't stop... Most of my friends agree that there is something about it... even the ones that come and visit... So I guess my goal is to get off my lazy ass and work on promoting Port Hope the way I do in person
Christianzagar's Related Pages
Port Hope Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Port Hope not just another small town!"
- "The best of the small town"
- "A typical Small Town?"
- "My Home Town"
- "Fall Fairs, Floods and Family"
- "Port Hope - my formative years"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Hope
- Transportation in Port Hope
- Nightlife in Port Hope
- Restaurants in Port Hope
- Shopping in Port Hope
- Warnings and Dangers in Port Hope
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Hope
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Port Hope?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Hope
Photos in Port HopeSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Chonju Intro, 47 reviews, 51 photos
- Seoul Intro, 41 reviews, 52 photos
- South Korea Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Hue Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Kangwon-do Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Yunnan Sheng Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Phnom Penh 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Port Hope Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos