"a little paradise in Korea ÀüÁÖ½Ã!!!!!!!°¡ÀÚ!" Chonju by Christianzagar

Chonju Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 70 photos

Jeonju or Chonju is an amazing city. It has a vibrant nightlife, the food is amazing and there is never a shortage of things to do. It prides itself on it's food (Jeonju Bib bim bap) culture and tradition. There are shrines and parks and temples and all sorts of historical sights in and around the city. Within half an hours bus ride you can be away from the city and in the mountains. There are many amazing temples and parks really close to jeonju that get a trickle of visitors. KumSanSa being one of my favourites. I came to Jeonju to teach english and have discoverd a place where I could live for a long time.

• In a nutshell:City of tradition, culture and good food
  • Last visit to Chonju: Jan 2003
  • Intro Updated Apr 27, 2005

• Nov 8, 2010 at 5:18 PM

The Nude Beach bus is actually on Sunyedo which is part of a small group of islands of the west coast accessible by ferry from Iksan--very cool place--spent a wild and wacky weekend there with my buddies from Jeong Eup

• Jul 16, 2007 at 3:43 AM

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Been there a million times with Christian, and wow do these pics bring back memories.... It's a sight I have yet to see in North America....

• jburron's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2006 at 9:04 AM

Man, your pics and tips are good...very cool Nude Beach pic! JB

• joddy's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2005 at 6:49 AM

wow...it is amazing ....I love Korea.....Jeon ju, too....because my home town is Jeon Ju. Enjoy yourself~~~

• ferdnbean's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2005 at 8:22 PM

Happy Birthday, Christian. I hope to vist S. Korea again in the next few years. Now I just need to learn how to speak Korean! The people there are wonderful! Wayne

• lkdahl's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2005 at 10:54 PM

Interesting page on Chonju. If my memories serve me right I believe I was adopted from an orphange in or outside this city. However, the orphange burned down many years ago. Nice to see some places I might have walk in or through.

• jckim's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2004 at 6:54 AM

It's great info tips and pics Christian!! how about Jeon ju? I'v been long time ago.... waiting more tpis! goodtime!! kim

• awayhome's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2004 at 9:18 PM

Great page!! wish to visit there sometime=)))

• Aug 27, 2003 at 12:18 AM

Nice coverage of the destination...useful tips and information

• j_laurent's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2003 at 2:07 AM

Excellent page, very informative! Great job! :-)

Christianzagar