"a little paradise in Korea ÀüÁÖ½Ã!!!!!!!°¡ÀÚ!" Chonju by Christianzagar
Chonju Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 70 photos
Jeonju or Chonju is an amazing city. It has a vibrant nightlife, the food is amazing and there is never a shortage of things to do. It prides itself on it's food (Jeonju Bib bim bap) culture and tradition. There are shrines and parks and temples and all sorts of historical sights in and around the city. Within half an hours bus ride you can be away from the city and in the mountains. There are many amazing temples and parks really close to jeonju that get a trickle of visitors. KumSanSa being one of my favourites. I came to Jeonju to teach english and have discoverd a place where I could live for a long time.
- In a nutshell:City of tradition, culture and good food
This festival is quite a young festival but it seems to be growing in popularity by year. There are hundreds of movies... more travel advice
Kwanchoksa boasts Korea's largest stone buddha. construction began in 968AD and was finished some 38 years later. The... more travel advice
Christianzagar's Related Pages
Chonju Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a little paradise in Korea ÀüÁÖ½Ã!!!!!!!°¡ÀÚ!"
- "Home away from home"
- "Old, Traditional Sound, Bibimbap, Jeonju"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chonju
- Hotels in Chonju
- Transportation in Chonju
- Nightlife in Chonju
- Shopping in Chonju
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Chonju
- 47 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Chonju?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chonju
Top 10 Pages
- Chonju Intro, 47 reviews, 51 photos
- Seoul Intro, 41 reviews, 52 photos
- South Korea Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Hue Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Kangwon-do Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Yunnan Sheng Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Phnom Penh 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Port Hope Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos