"my world" Christianzagar's Profile
SLOWLY but surely i am doing up my pages from my latest adventures It takes me such a long time to do them and then I look at all the times I spent infront of the computer and realized that i have very little to show for it ....%s*
I love so many things in life! The greatest things for me are movies and music..... but of course travelling and eating... and photography oh and reading.... did I mention eating? well i guess i have to mention Beer... it's my morphine....
I love Korean movies..... and my number one favourite movie of all time right now is OLD BOY
a korean movie that is in my opinion.. Genius.. I love these two photos...My Sassy girl is an excellent movie as well though not my favourite I could make a list of tonnes of great movies to watch and maybe I will do that.... and then when you read my list you can ercommend some movies that i might like.... sound like a plan?.
Afterlife by Hirokazu Kore-Eda
In the Mood For Love by Wang Kar-wei
Chungking Express by Wang Kar-Wei
A one and a two by Edward Yang
Oasis by Lee Chang Dong
Spring Summer Fall Winter and Spring by Kim Gi Deuk
Chilhwaseon by Im Gweon-Taek
JSA by Park Chan-Wook
Old Boy by Park Chan-Wook
Battle Royale by Kinji Fukasaku
The wooden camera by Ntshavheni Wa Luruli
Travelling for me is the greatest inspiration in the world. I get the best feeling when I arrive somewhere new.. I can be on the other side of the world or it can simply be a near city or town. I love getting off the bus, train, plane, or out of the car and go exploring.
check out these pages as my most extensive pages thus far....
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 211 Reviews
- 257 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Christianzagar and Shin_Jaewoo are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Great massage in Seoul"
updated their Profile Page "my world"
- Posted in Travel Mexico Forum "South Central Mexico for two weeks"
- Wrote a Review The best Beach in Korea????? in Jeju-do Things to Do
- Commented on a2lopes's profile page
- updated a Seoul Travel Page "SEOUL traditional yet Modern!"
Top 10 Pages
- Chonju Intro, 47 reviews, 51 photos
- Seoul Intro, 41 reviews, 52 photos
- South Korea Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- Hue Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Kangwon-do Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Yunnan Sheng Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Phnom Penh 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Port Hope Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos