"Life is just one great destination after another!" dlytle's Profile

And traveling is a great way to live life!

I loved to travel even when I was a young boy growing up in the '60s. When I joined the US Air Force in 1965, and they subsequently sent me to Athens, Greece as a duty station, my life of world travels had begun. Unfortunately, until just recently when I discovered VT, the only place for me to keep the hundreds and hundreds of photographs I've taken during my travels was in dusty boxes and dark drawers.

Happily, now I know about VT and I have a digital camera and all is well in life.

I do love to travel and I enjoy taking pictures to record my trips. I've taken a number of cruises and other trips to Europe - plus my job sometimes takes me to Colorado, California and other cities here in the United States.

I hope that you will find my travel pages interesting and appealing to visit. I like to put detail with my photographs, creating an educational and informative environment.

If the mood strikes you please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope to make some very good new friends here in cyberspace.

Slainte!

Some of my best pictures

Now that VT allows hyperlinks, in the near future I hope to make it easy for you to see some of my favorite pictures from around my travel pages without your having to work hard to get them.

Especially if you are just a casual visitor to my VT homepage then this will make life simplier for you.

Of course I would love for you to visit all of my travel pages. Hopefully you will find something in common with your own travel...or even better... an inspiration to visit a place that you have never been before!

Enjoy.

• Intro Updated Nov 3, 2003

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
dlytle's Profile Photo

dlytle

“Life is just one great destination after another!”

Real Name