United Kingdom Things to Do Tips by dr.firas Top 5 Page for this destination
United Kingdom Things to Do: 1,051 reviews and 1,077 photos
London bridge is falling down, falling down falling down, London bridge is falling down my fairy lady!
That was the famous song after the Fire of London in 1666, after that the Tower Bridge of London is today one of the most important things to visit and activities to do in London, the entrance is 5£
but it worth a visit, otherwise you will enjoy walking on the bridge, and if you are on Boat and lucky, pass under it when it is opened!
Just in front of the Royal Albert Hall, stands the great beautiful monument of the Music Academy, you won't miss it, everytime you pass by you'll hear Piano melodies!
it is fantastic and worth a visit if you are interested and if you like music!
Royal Albert Hall is a magical and fantastic place to be visited in London, the inside is simply amazing, there are great kinds of programs, many of them are musical, or theatralic!
it is a very high and great kind of pleasure to pass a day watching something interesting there!
Is there anybody who didn't hear about that very famous shopping centre called Harrods for its owner the wealthy billioner Mouhammed El Faied!
the Egyptian Business man made a very beautiful indeed thing to London by owning that shop, there is everything you need or think about there, prices are of course so high, but it is nice to enter and have a look, by the way it is not allowed to enter in a very sportive way, your clothes must be quite oficial!
I guess not enough to be wonderful form the inside with all the activities and things to learn and see, but even the exterior sight of the museum is giving you a simple idea of what is waitting for you inside, and it is justice!
It is near St.Paul's Cathedral and before going there, I noticed the marginal street and took the way inside to find out a very beautiful view of the unique colors, well I guess the picture will speak about itself better than my words!
I mean if you can catch the rainbow instead of the famous fog of London the day you are there, then you can count yourself as a lucky person, thanks God I was lucky that day and saw a double rainbow to fix the London visit as an unforgetable one ;-D
There are little churches in many streets you go through in London, they are all nice, and each one in my opinion is unique and deserve a stop, and at least one picture if you don't wanna waste your time entering inside!
Yes, money push people to do whatever, it is silly fact!
take a look at those 2 artists, yes so called human statues, they were perfectly keeping the pause, not even blinking their eyes, the woman was keeping her mouth opened!
as a Doc I assure it is dangerous for the eyes and lips, they both need to be wet, they will pay their health as a price of this show!
but it is anyway interesting!
Near London eye there is a great street which is full of show people, and they earn there life by this way, for instant, this fake cloon guard is making some funny things, and also you can have a picture next to him but not a cheap one LOL
More Reviews (183)
- See All St.Paul facade under restoration!
- See All Tube
- See All Ladies Obsession!
- See All Most wonderful museum in London
- See All Nightlife X
- See All Pills
- See All Bond... James BondS LOL
- See All Forbidden to take pictures
- See All Pool and Snockers
- See All Fish and Chips and a pint of beer
- See All Great Hotel in London
Been to United Kingdom?Share your travels with the world!
dr.firas' Related Pages
United Kingdom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Firas in Wonderland"
- "My U.K. - a home I love very dearly."
- "United Kingdom Adventure"
- "A Taste of Real Britain - Tourist Information"
- "UNITED KINGDOM"
- "Jet Ski!"
- "Christmas 2010"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United Kingdom
- Hotels in United Kingdom
- Transportation in United Kingdom
- Nightlife in United Kingdom
- Restaurants in United Kingdom
- Shopping in United Kingdom
- Warnings and Dangers in United Kingdom
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ko Rang Noi Hotels
- Ayios Nikolaos Niras Hotels
- Akuressa Hotels
- Bear Hotels
Badges & Stats in United Kingdom
- 214 Reviews
- 230 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to United Kingdom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United Kingdom
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: teeth implants-anyone done it?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Pool and Snockers"
- Wrote a Review St.Paul facade under restoration! in United Kingdom Local Customs
- created a United Kingdom Travelogue "VT mini meeting I had in London!"
- Commented on one of sandysmith's United Kingdom travel pages
Photos in United KingdomSee All Photos (230)
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 1004 reviews, 1017 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syria Intro, 553 reviews, 546 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 330 reviews, 342 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 283 reviews, 301 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 246 reviews, 281 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 227 reviews, 261 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 214 reviews, 230 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lebanon Intro, 214 reviews, 220 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 197 reviews, 217 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 150 reviews, 191 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (262)
Top United Kingdom hotels
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Blackpool Hotels
- 481 Reviews - 891 Photos
- Llandudno Hotels
- 243 Reviews - 479 Photos
- Edinburgh Hotels
- 3411 Reviews - 6786 Photos
- Manchester Hotels
- 1743 Reviews - 4037 Photos
- Torquay Hotels
- 180 Reviews - 356 Photos
- York Hotels
- 1631 Reviews - 3985 Photos
- Glasgow Hotels
- 1241 Reviews - 2065 Photos
- Bournemouth Hotels
- 207 Reviews - 462 Photos
- Liverpool Hotels
- 1281 Reviews - 2297 Photos
- Scarborough Hotels
- 276 Reviews - 409 Photos
- Birmingham Hotels
- 766 Reviews - 1269 Photos
- Eastbourne Hotels
- 94 Reviews - 207 Photos
- Chester Hotels
- 471 Reviews - 1183 Photos
- Whitby Hotels
- 355 Reviews - 746 Photos