"Firas in Wonderland" Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom by dr.firas

United Kingdom Travel Guide: 97,606 reviews and 239,090 photos

England

England and English people are special and every where I went I learned more about the fact that England is indeed wonderland, I don't know why the English Author wrote: Alice in Wonderland....
he forgot that England is indeed wonderland with no need to imagine an unexisting land!

• Last visit to United Kingdom: Oct 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 6, 2004

• MikeBird's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Hi,
    You made me smile - your tip about the 'V' sign jests. Did you realise it's OK to show the inside of your fingers as a 'V' - that's what Winston Churchill did. It's very rude to show the outside finger 'V' though.
    A good tip,
    Mike

• budapest8's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2007 at 10:26 PM

Dr.Firas tips on the UK are definately a must see and must do. Your observations are remarkable and see you spent many hours on your research.u list many things I miss about my homeland. Tim .·:*¨`*:·~My§ticÄl~·:*¨`*

• Maxus's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2007 at 11:30 AM

great tips and stuff, well done mate

• Jackiekg's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2006 at 3:23 AM

Great pages on the United Kingdom - I'll have to get back to you when I visit there again!

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2005 at 9:34 AM

So you did it Firas? Did you pass your exams??

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2005 at 2:11 AM

Nice to see you and your mate were dressed properly in "things to do"; loved the rainbow shot; think you mean "taps", not "tabs". Keep up the entertainment!

• Mar 4, 2005 at 1:37 PM

Stella Artois is the best!! and I agree London is a wonderland..and the English, are absolutely adorable!

• PeteNL's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2004 at 10:31 AM

Great England (and London!) pages! Looks like you were there the same days as one of us was there - even the luxury white vehicle in the transport tips looks somewhat familiar from a pic we haven't yet uploaded ... :)

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2004 at 4:17 AM

To be honest, I never thought of visiting England, but nonetheless I found your page very interesting! And I have to confess, the natural history museum does appeal to me very much! Well done Firas, as usual!

• Oct 11, 2004 at 11:55 AM

Beautiful intro photo! Thank you Firas for your lovely postcard, it arrived today, it was pleasure to receive it! :))

dr.firas

“THE WAKE OF SINBAD!!!”

Badges & Stats in United Kingdom

Have you been to United Kingdom?