"Half Lebanese in my Blood...Welcome to Lebanon!" Top 5 Page for this destination Lebanon by dr.firas

Lebanon Travel Guide: 2,470 reviews and 5,908 photos

My world of you...

Beirut 1994

Beirut the summer of 1994 .it was my first time to visit Lebanon.
I liked the city it's beautiful ,but also like Amman there's no ancient places in the city to visit...
When I was there, there were many ruins after the war..I could feel the suffer of the bleeding Beautiful city.
But soon the Lebanese rebuild all the destroyed places.and here I couldn't not to respect that strong will of the people.i curved my back in respection to this.
Lebanese are people who likes life and how to live and have fun. So when you go to visit Beirut enjoy having fun with them.
I'm proud to be half Lebanese in my blood, as my mother is Lebanese from Beirut :-))

• Pros:Great People Will
  • Cons:Expensive cabs
  • In a nutshell:Lebanon is my Half roots and blood from my mother's side
  • Last visit to Lebanon: Jun 1994
  • Intro Updated Jan 4, 2013

• eriksson977's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2010 at 5:01 AM

Lebanon is astoundlingly beautiful as illustrated from your great images. Tomas Eriksson :)

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2006 at 8:52 AM

May we all meet in peace one day in Lebanon - such a beautiful country. leyle

• pharon's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2006 at 10:22 PM

Praying for peace in Lebanon, you are half Lebanese and today Lebanon is under attack, be safe

• el_ruso's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2006 at 5:01 PM

Great photos and tips! Lebanon is a truly beautiful country. Greetings from Miami.

• Inulia's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2005 at 12:12 AM

I dream about going to Lebanon.. Wow, u are half lebanese..:)

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2005 at 4:40 AM

Firas - how are you? Do you think I'll be able to visit Lebanon someday? I just added a legend on my Rosh Haniqra page that has a romantic connection to Lebanon.

• dejavu2gb's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2005 at 2:30 AM

Great Page on Lebanon... looks a nice place to visit... Not to sure about the situation in the middle east though, but will definitely like to experience a different culture like that...

• oana16's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2004 at 2:52 AM

"Great pictures! Best wishes from Romania!"

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2004 at 2:45 PM

Very nice. Amazing temples...and love the pic of Poseidon. I'm sure it meant a lot to visit the country of your mother's birth.

• micas_pt's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2004 at 6:54 AM

Lebanon seems to have interesting architecture and beautiful nature sites. Enjoyed reading your page.

dr.firas Visits Here Frequently!

dr.firas

“THE WAKE OF SINBAD!!!”

Badges & Stats in Lebanon

Have you been to Lebanon?

Latest Activity in Lebanon