"The Hottest Spot on Earth!" Top 5 Page for this destination Middle East by dr.firas
Middle East Travel Guide: 64,498 reviews and 187,033 photos
I am indeed very happy to introduce this original part in our Planet!
As well as I am proud to live in it.
The Middle East is very special
It is the place were the three famous big religions came from: Judaism, Christianism, and Islam.
It is also the point were the greatest ancient civilizations began.
Such as: Egyptian, Asyrian, Babylonian, Akkadian, Persian, Phoenician, and many other ancient civilizations which gave the Humanity lots of Treasure, Culture, religion, Mysticism, Legends, Discoveries, progress and first real organized supreme civilizations...
Later such as Arabian, Ottoman and so...
How can any one deny the first alphabet, which was discovered and founded in Ugarit near Latakia-Syria Today,
Or the awesome engineering structures and methods like Pyramids in Egypt.
Or the Discovery of the Wheel which was first suggested in Asure-Iraq today.
Isn't it enough to say that 4 wonders from 7 wonders of the world were in the Middle East!
Alexandria Great Library
Hanging Gardens of Babylon!
This spot was always the hottest politically!
Many strong foreign civilizations have put their eyes to steal and plunder the treasures and resources of the Middle East!
Even till Today!
And I guess it will continue until there will be a Planetary Civilization!
I guess it is Number one in the world in it wealthy!
Rich culture, Great History, Philosophy, Strategic location between the East and the West, Sea Gates, Petrol, ancient treasures and so...
This virtue is actually a black cursed for the Middle East!
Greed and Evil wants ever to control it whatever the price is!
This is the Paradox in the Middle East!
But it is also making it the most interesting point somehow in the world.
- Pros:The culture
- Cons:The endless wars
- In a nutshell:The best place on Earth in spite of all!
The Desert Rose! if you like adventures in the desert I guess Palmyra is one of the greatest places from all the... more travel advice
Aleppo it is the greatest City in Syria and I am not exaggerating! with its wonderful Citadel, Old second longest Souk,... more travel advice
- See All Turkey
- See All Mosques and Churches
- Just Swim!
- See All To the Middle EAST
dr.firas' Related Pages
Middle East Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "under construction"
- "The Hottest Spot on Earth!"
- "This Is The Arab World !"
- "The Middle East: A Region Worth Discussing :)"
- "CROSSROADS OF THE EARTH"
- "dsantosh's new Middle East Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Middle East
- Hotels in Middle East
- Transportation in Middle East
- Nightlife in Middle East
- Restaurants in Middle East
- Shopping in Middle East
- Warnings and Dangers in Middle East
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Middle East
- 1,099 Reviews
- 1,162 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Middle East?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middle East
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 1004 reviews, 1017 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syria Intro, 553 reviews, 546 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 330 reviews, 321 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 283 reviews, 297 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 246 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 227 reviews, 261 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 214 reviews, 230 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lebanon Intro, 214 reviews, 220 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 197 reviews, 217 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 150 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues