Russia Warnings Or Dangers Tips by dr.firas Top 5 Page for this destination
Russia Warnings and Dangers: 98 reviews and 70 photos
Hello it is me!
The comfort in a hostel like where I lived is for sure missed,
Fortunately this is not the same situation with good hotels.
But I am speaking out of my personal experience!
I lived a life of a student.
And it is very possible that a VTer is looking for information’s about Russia for living the same life, Student life, well this missed comfort is compensated by the great atmosphere of the friendship between the different people and culture in the hostel life, this magic was leaving only the greatest moments in my mind about a bad place to call it a wonderful place.
That is why we say here: A paradise with no people is unbearable.
Health is the most important thing!
Be careful of the changes in your biorhythm from the change of the food you are used too,
Unfortunately I came from a very rich of products place; Russia has less variety of food products.
So be careful of having health problems if you break the balance, so you have to know how to compensate the lost vitamins and minerals from other alternative resources and products.
Me and Friends
Some days for those people who wants to live a year in Russia, they should know that there is a trap for them, when the early time of spring starts, the temperature could raise, and people will get out with no hats, and light clothes, and in few hours it could be back to the very low temperature again and it could hurt and damage your body very bad.
So please remember this.
Watch out from the little stalactites which are upon your head all along the streets in every building,
Well in the cold season there is no fear, but when spring begins and they start to melt down, this could be the most dangerous thing which really could put your life in Danger.
Fatality killed many people as this stalactite fall down on the head, and it is over.
So please walk away from them.
In some places the pollution is really high, even in the same cities, industrial places are much polluted and danger than others.
When you are going to study or to live for a year or more, you should be careful as this pollution will destroy your body in silence and you will not even feel, only when it is too late.
Me and Cora in Rostov
I do not know if I can call it a danger, rather to call it warning for those who do not know what are the White Nights, it is a period of May in the northern cities like St.Petersburg when there is light 24 hours a day, so it is interesting but you will have the impression first day that there is no time for sleeping, and after 2 days you feel like you are so tired.
Playing with my friends!
Watch out from the ice long danger ways,
Ok I will explain better:
Some times in the very first period of the Russian winter the cold is not stabled yet,
So first snow falls, and in then it starts to melt, then in the next day it is not melted completely, and suddenly it is frozen, that is how almost the entire city will be covered by ice like the one for skiing.
So be carfull you have to learn how to walk with the cursed back to forward so you do not fall, but even Russians who are adapted to this way of walking these critical days, falls,
I felt during the 6 years over 20 times,
Some of them were really hurtful, hee hee and in the other hand when you walk in that way, you’ll feel your legs drugged in the night.
Dr.Firas is like Russian so he don't care!
As I said before: if you have dark eyes ,dark hair,dark skin...be careful from the "Nazi" bands of assholes...
they could attack you for nothing...
you can know them from there skin heads
black costumes ,they are often in bands of at least 7...like wolfs...
they are teenagers between 16 and 27...
so when you see them go search for a police man.
The Russian Vodka :
One of the highest sorts of vodka is "Smirnof"
watch out and be very careful many tricky magazines are selling the "Smirnov" with V instead of F ...and it's not the same sort ...
so when you are wiser now don't forget to thank me...right?!!!
By the way letter "V" in Russian will be "B".
The "F" will be P with both sides.
More Reviews (77)
- See All Trains
- See All Parties!
- See All G.U.M
- See All Wood Baboushka and Bull!
- See All A Kiss to Cindy
- See All Having fun is always easy when you want
dr.firas' Related Pages
Russia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What an interesting country & great architecture !"
- "Once upon a time in Russia..."
- "Russia - my native country"
- "Russia is my second home"
- "Sharrie's Russia Kremlin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Russia
- Hotels in Russia
- Transportation in Russia
- Nightlife in Russia
- Restaurants in Russia
- Shopping in Russia
- Warnings and Dangers in Russia
- See All...
Explore the World
- Pyramids of Giza Hotels
- Mountain View
- East Nashville
- Jim Thorpe
- Province of Kalinga-Apayao Hotels
- Oklahoma Beach Hotels
- Saxlingham Nethergate Hotels
- Krems an der Donau Warnings and Dangers
- Atyrau Warnings and Dangers
- People / The Homeless
- Ulaanbaatar Warnings and Dangers
- Haiti Warnings and Dangers
- Magnetic Island Warnings and Dangers
- Fort McMurray Warnings and Dangers
- Madurai Warnings and Dangers
- Puri Warnings and Dangers
- Sequoia National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Krasnodar Warnings and Dangers
- Masai Mara Game Reserve Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Russia
- 86 Reviews
- 96 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Russia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Russia
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 1004 reviews, 1017 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syria Intro, 553 reviews, 546 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 330 reviews, 342 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 283 reviews, 301 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 246 reviews, 281 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 227 reviews, 261 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 214 reviews, 230 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lebanon Intro, 214 reviews, 220 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 197 reviews, 217 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 150 reviews, 191 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (262)
Top Russia hotels
- Moscow Hotels
- 4023 Reviews - 9185 Photos
- Saint Petersburg Hotels
- 3483 Reviews - 7366 Photos
- Vladivostok Hotels
- 229 Reviews - 533 Photos
- Murmansk Hotels
- 73 Reviews - 152 Photos
- Volgograd Hotels
- 67 Reviews - 147 Photos
- Yekaterinburg Hotels
- 165 Reviews - 337 Photos
- Kostroma Hotels
- 117 Reviews - 517 Photos
- Ufa Hotels
- 19 Reviews - 92 Photos
- Petrozavodsk Hotels
- 159 Reviews - 350 Photos
- Novokuznetsk Hotels
- 30 Reviews - 57 Photos
- Sochi Hotels
- 91 Reviews - 279 Photos
- Krasnodar Hotels
- 78 Reviews - 168 Photos
- Voronezh Hotels
- 44 Reviews - 76 Photos
- Irkutsk Hotels
- 186 Reviews - 633 Photos
- Chelyabinsk Hotels
- 24 Reviews - 23 Photos