"Russia is my second home" Top 5 Page for this destination Russia by dr.firas
Russia Travel Guide: 15,296 reviews and 40,779 photos
I was in Russia since 1996
I studied Russian language 1996-1997
then I passed 5 years in studing dentistry till 2002
Now I can say it's realy my second home.
In those 6 years in Russia I viseted Moscow,Rostov Sochi,Novorosisk,Novocharkask,Krasnodar,and ofcourse my almost time was in Voronezh were I studied.
In general you can order in a restaurant the Russian food:Pelmini , or Borsh ..this is the traditional Russian tasty food .They have also good salads, all of them are tasty...
The drinks are not of very high quality..but there's
a rule in general : an expensive drink = good drink
Cheep drinks = lousy drinks!!!
Of course I have to say that in Russia the girls are so beautiful in general...pure Slavian beauties..also sexy!!! one thing you have to be careful if you have dark eyes ,dark hair ,dark skin...because you can face a band of jerks who called themselves "Nasist" or "Skin heads" they are really dangerous and they can hurt you and beat you for no reason!!! so be careful if you don't have European tipe!
Thanks god I had no problems with this matter!
Well Moscow is a real great big city.you'll have no problem with transport ...but the best in my opinion is using the metro...
The Red Square , Douma, Kremlin ,Stari Orbad , Park Gorkovo, are the coolest places that you should visit.. there's many hotels to choose ,but if you need a good and not expensive one : "Kosmos" is a good choice...
Why I'm always saying that Russia is a very good country to visit?
Russia have civilization .
Russia have culture
Russia have ancient places
Russia have good people
Russia is extremely big
Russia have more than one nationality and culture and religion
Russia is rich with landscapes
Russia is something between east and west...and this is magic
Russia is in fact and indeed a super country.
Have you ever heard about Russian sweetest music and singers like:
Alsou ...of course yes.
but what about Valery Meladze...
this is the greatset male voice I guess on this earth.
- Pros:Most Beautiful females on Earth
- Cons:The Cold Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
- In a nutshell:Russia is ever Glorious!
The comfort in a hostel like where I lived is for sure missed, Fortunately this is not the same situation with good... more travel advice
Some days for those people who wants to live a year in Russia, they should know that there is a trap for them, when the... more travel advice
- See All Trains
- See All Parties!
- See All G.U.M
- See All Wood Baboushka and Bull!
- See All A Kiss to Cindy
- See All Having fun is always easy when you want
dr.firas' Related Pages
Russia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What an interesting country & great architecture !"
- "Once upon a time in Russia..."
- "Russia - my native country"
- "Russia is my second home"
- "Sharrie's Russia Kremlin"
- "The Siberia of Rasputin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Russia
- Hotels in Russia
- Transportation in Russia
- Nightlife in Russia
- Restaurants in Russia
- Shopping in Russia
- Warnings and Dangers in Russia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Russia
- 86 Reviews
- 96 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Russia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Russia
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 1004 reviews, 1017 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syria Intro, 553 reviews, 546 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 330 reviews, 321 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 283 reviews, 297 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 246 reviews, 258 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 227 reviews, 261 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 214 reviews, 230 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lebanon Intro, 214 reviews, 220 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 197 reviews, 217 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 150 reviews, 175 photos, 5 travelogues