Italy Off The Beaten Path Tips by dr.firas Top 5 Page for this destination
Italy Off The Beaten Path: 432 reviews and 608 photos
My dear dear friend you are :-))
Miss Wonkabella incredible is one of the sweetest and most smart great wonderful friends I ever met...
I knew she must be like that while we were virtual friends...
but in real life she is even better...
and I knew it ;-D
have to admit that I was most happy to meet her, I know I will remeet her again and again, I wish her all the best in her life, may she has happiness and love she deserves to have...
we will ever be great real friends :-))
Thank you dear for the sweetest Kangoroo which made me a Doktoroo, and the Koala who made Carolina a Pikkaola..:-))))
always thank you for everything...
Umer, Firas and Carolina
Taking pictures with every person is a tradition, but you must know that a whole day is not enough for it!
and you could spend all your time doing those click clicks LOL
Ah VT nap!
After the lunch we were having good drinks and chatting, and more smiling and pictures, but it was true that the third day left his prints on the faces of the tired VT friends :-P
Time for a lunch break and rest, and even a nap for some sweet VTers LOL
well after a long interesting walk, we stoped right next to the others to have a break, they were in the Park!
we were in the Castle, but we all stoped in the same place!
Chiara and Carola
Great times we had with Chiara and Paolo during the visit to the castle, and I didn't regret that we couldn't make it to the big park!
maybe next time!
but for that time the castle was wonderful!
I saw those 2 kids playing footbal on the garden yard of their own flat, it was like an open view from a roof, while climbing the way to the Castle!
Man and the Tower
Paolo is a great man!
but mysterious with his silence most of the time...
just like the silent tower!!!!
I think nothing could be better to gather both in one picture :-)))
Thank you Paolo not to raise your middle finger in my face as you always do to avoid the pictures with other friends!!!
Look it worth it...
the picture is wonderful :-)))
this tower is singing like no ones else in Lugano!
and he is singing the song of the good Paolo utttz :-D
Steve, Andrea, Carolina
The wonderful restaurant of Le Mistral is actually a farmland!
while all paths outside are beaten, nothing could be better than chatting with friends, those who you knew, and those with whom you're getting knowledge!
The Castle is for sure the symbol of Valeggio, and the most important activity to see!
it is a 100% Beaten path!!!
enjoy climbing by feet with friends :-)))
Heading from our hotel with Paolo *utttz*, Chiara *pollon*, Carolina *piccolina* and me *dr.firas* to the big famous park of Valeggio, through the empty almost paths and beautiful sights!
More Reviews (269)
- See All Italia per sempre
- See All Good Bye
- See All Super hero no one knows who she is!
- See All Chatting
- See All SandBag part II
- See All Those
dr.firas' Related Pages
Italy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buongiorno Italia, Ti amo Italia"
- "ITALIA - PREGO!"
- "Italia - awakens passion, gives life & confidence"
- "Italia nel cuore"
- "Italy wishlist"
- "The Many Faces of Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Italy
- Hotels in Italy
- Transportation in Italy
- Nightlife in Italy
- Restaurants in Italy
- Shopping in Italy
- Warnings and Dangers in Italy
- See All...
Explore the World
- Peshawar Hotels
- Lido di Iesolo
- Karwar Hotels
- Portogruaro Hotels
- Bandar Khayran Hotels
- Silay City
- Great Gorge Adventure Pass
- Grass Valley Off The Beaten Path
- Europe Off The Beaten Path
- Saint Louis Off The Beaten Path
- Eugene Off The Beaten Path
- Omaha Off The Beaten Path
- Columbia Off The Beaten Path
- Rüdesheim am Rhein Off The Beaten Path
- Vaduz Off The Beaten Path
- Manta Off The Beaten Path
- Jewish Life
- Pulau Pangkor Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Italy
- 330 Reviews
- 342 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Italy
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 1004 reviews, 1017 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syria Intro, 553 reviews, 546 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 330 reviews, 342 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 283 reviews, 301 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 246 reviews, 281 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 227 reviews, 261 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 214 reviews, 230 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lebanon Intro, 214 reviews, 220 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 197 reviews, 217 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 150 reviews, 191 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (262)
Top Italy hotels
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Venice Hotels
- 8190 Reviews - 21651 Photos
- Sorrento Hotels
- 637 Reviews - 1431 Photos
- Florence Hotels
- 5098 Reviews - 11237 Photos
- Milan Hotels
- 2811 Reviews - 7021 Photos
- Positano Hotels
- 300 Reviews - 633 Photos
- Verona Hotels
- 1714 Reviews - 4305 Photos
- Bologna Hotels
- 1031 Reviews - 2935 Photos
- Amalfi Hotels
- 255 Reviews - 728 Photos
- Taormina Hotels
- 259 Reviews - 700 Photos
- Bergamo Hotels
- 1097 Reviews - 4398 Photos
- Catania Hotels
- 262 Reviews - 547 Photos
- Santa Margherita Ligure Hotels
- 77 Reviews - 258 Photos
- Genoa Hotels
- 726 Reviews - 1881 Photos
- Torino Hotels
- 743 Reviews - 1617 Photos