Europe Local Custom Tips by dr.firas Top 5 Page for this destination
Europe Local Customs: 192 reviews and 200 photos
Those Women and Girls, they are the Goddess, what can we do without them!
in every methology you can see a statue of a women, Goddess, Fighter, Mother, Lover, they are always the symbol of life and beauty!
The glorious man with his crazy dream, a man a leader a lover, but still a big criminal, Napoleon in spite of all was the direct reason for the death of 1 million French soldiers and for nothing!
Not mentioning the victims from countries he tried to capture, in a funny way this is the biggest dictator in France and French time, but many French people are real fans of him!
La Vente Aux Enchere is also a very French place and style of living for many French people, there is only one Vente Aux Enchere in Beaune, and it was the first time for me to visit and see how the progress of the selling is!
but every French city has one!
There are other museums in paris such important as the one of the beautiful arts,
It is a worth culture visiting place, you will see all the beautiful art of the past and some modern too, it was cool to pass by and noticed it was placed here in Rue Vaneau!
Finally after La Tour Eiffel, and Les Champs Elysees, we reached the Louvre, I was much excited to enter it, almost more than going to the Eiffel Tower.
There is in the first floor a whole section for the Egyption treasures, now here I agree it was stolen from its home land, but again I am positive, I see it in the good side of the story, it is better to be well kept and good visited in the Louvre, than in other museums!
Mona Lisa protected as if it is something from the other space, but I do understand why, you will never find a time during the day with no bunch of visitors around this picture, after I verify if she has the mestirious look, and it is true, you'll have the impression she is looking at you from all the different corners!
There is a superb collection of the art and pictures, sculpters and treasures of the most famous artists in the history of the humanity, and from many different ages and civilizations, which makes the Louvre a real pearl in Paris.
Question... What is the second most famous thing in the Louvre after the Mona Lisa?
Answer: it is the beautiful sculpture of Venus,
for sure this is the right answer, and I was so impressive to stand beside this gorgeous piece of art and take a photo with, and I felt as I was took back on the years to Old Greece!
In the Louvre there is thousands of treasures, from all ages, different cultures and civilization, some people says it is stolen, and some looks different to the matter as it is well kepth and more visited in very famous place like the Louvre.
More Reviews (90)
- See All Austria
- See All Amsterdam
- See All Subways
- See All Not the Casino
- See All Euro Lines get knowledge
dr.firas' Related Pages
Europe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The very BEST places of EUROPE"
- "A-Z of Europe"
- "Travelling through Europe...."
- "Europe, where does it start and finish?"
- "The Little 3d Sister: Europe"
- "A part of Europe I have visited and admired"
- "EUROPE - the old World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Europe
- Hotels in Europe
- Transportation in Europe
- Nightlife in Europe
- Restaurants in Europe
- Shopping in Europe
- Warnings and Dangers in Europe
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Explore the World
- Wilaya d' Alger Hotels
- Monistrol de Montserrat
- Gilgit Hotels
- Welkenraedt Hotels
- Greenore Hotels
Badges & Stats in Europe
- 3,054 Reviews
- 3,385 Photos
- 14 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Europe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Europe
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 1004 reviews, 1017 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syria Intro, 553 reviews, 546 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 330 reviews, 342 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 283 reviews, 301 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 246 reviews, 281 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 227 reviews, 261 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 214 reviews, 230 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lebanon Intro, 214 reviews, 220 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 197 reviews, 217 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 150 reviews, 191 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (262)
Top Europe hotels
- Paris Hotels
- 22160 Reviews - 53864 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Amsterdam Hotels
- 10043 Reviews - 20824 Photos
- Barcelona Hotels
- 9441 Reviews - 21464 Photos
- Venice Hotels
- 8137 Reviews - 21375 Photos
- Prague Hotels
- 11424 Reviews - 23089 Photos
- Albufeira Hotels
- 360 Reviews - 664 Photos
- Benidorm Hotels
- 439 Reviews - 762 Photos
- Florence Hotels
- 5082 Reviews - 11268 Photos
- Palma de Mallorca Hotels
- 733 Reviews - 1874 Photos
- Milan Hotels
- 2765 Reviews - 6830 Photos
- Dublin Hotels
- 5063 Reviews - 9248 Photos
- Budapest Hotels
- 7462 Reviews - 17197 Photos
- Vienna Hotels
- 7173 Reviews - 17491 Photos