"The Little 3d Sister: Europe" Top 5 Page for this destination Europe by dr.firas

Europe Travel Guide: 690,803 reviews and 1,844,938 photos

Europe

From the old 3 sisters in our lovely Earth, Europe was the 3d little sister, she was smaller than her 2 other sisters Africa and Asia, But Europe was always beautiful and special, and the people who lived in it where always proud of being on this land, who gaved a lot for human history and progress!
Europe means a lot for me, as I was born there in Belgium, and lived 6 years in the Eastern part of it : Russia, and now living in the western side : France, I like the people, mentality, life rhythm and culture! and always admire the advance of civilization and the high level of organization, Europe is for sure in my eyes the best part of our Planet.

Thanks for the peace flag picture from piccolina's Home Page

Hey dear VT friends
Every time I go somewhere, I meet simply amazing wonderful VT friends, so almost in every page you'll see travelogues about a special VT meeting I had with great friends, you are always welcome to see them, don't forget, Travelogues on my pages are full of great meetings ;-D

Members who promised to meet me in 2005:
Mardaska *Greece*
Nicolettart *Italy*
PA2AKgirl *U.S.A*
Sim1 *Netherlands*

I met already, please check here:
VT meetings I had

• Pros:Europe is Glorious!
  • Cons:Exspensive Life!
  • In a nutshell:My Favorite Continent!
  • Last visit to Europe: Dec 2002
  • Intro Updated May 26, 2006

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2007 at 4:24 AM

Not only are you a very fortunate man with wonderful opportunities...but you express your gratitude for all of it. That's refreshing...and nice to read. Wonderful summary of European travels. I'm particularly interested in Antwerp and Belgium, generally.

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2005 at 5:32 PM

ok the most friendliest dentist doctor i have begun taking college level europe 101 and just started the course by visiting these pages. i just completed 1st chapter on things to do. will cover others tomorrow. xclent intro :-)

• piccolina's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2005 at 11:47 AM

"Something" disappeared from this page..Where are now?..:-)

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2005 at 3:12 PM

It just happened that this dear young lady Mirianamak is from my hometown and I think that she is right. It will be great if you have a time to visit Macedonia, but also the misterious town in Albania, named Firas, as same as your first name.

• mirianamak's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2005 at 2:48 PM

Hi, what you did ? So many great pictures, so many friends !:)) But you missed me, and my country ;) Never is late !:) Regards from Makedonija , Mirjana

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2005 at 1:32 AM

so many great tips and pics. I liked those off the beaten path tips the most. you have met many VT'ers (mostly girls!) LOL

• VincentJJ's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2005 at 2:30 AM

Hello mister CHARM! And,....? Command ca va?? Any travelplans this season? NOT possible 4 me 2 attend the VTVeronaMeeting!! M*rde!(Sh*t).

• Colzy's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2005 at 3:11 AM

What number sister is Australia Doc? Perhaps we are a baby cousin still making our way and niche in this wonderful world of ours.... when can we expect a visit from you?

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2005 at 10:01 AM

Firas....sending lots of love and kisses!! Hope you are well these days!!

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2005 at 10:53 AM

So many nice places to visit!...

dr.firas