"Through Yourself into your other side of it..." dr.firas's Profile
Welcome to my world of travels
Ah Lebanon... Lebanon...!!! as I've never seen it before...
Could never imagine it would become my best travel ever...
Just came back from a fantastic Christmas and New Year's eve
Life could never be better...
Happy Travels to all my friends
By Dr.Firas© 4-January-2013
Memories of a Samurai
Air Land and Sea...!!! Nothing will stop me...!!!
Beyond the silence!
So You still didn't meet a Super Sayan in real life? :-P
Oh this photo of myself took yesterday was amazingly the final prove my VT profile picture is not only because I am a big fan of Japanese Manga and especailly Dragon Ball...
But as you can see you finally will meet a real Super Sayan once you meet me FirGoku in one of the VT meetings :-P LOL
I wish you all wonderful travels and all the best to you my dear friends
A cheerful melody to make the body lives again
A smile that kills the scream of silence
After forgetting gave up and had its breath cut
A dream that fades in the sands of the beach
To bring a beautiful bottle to me from the sea waves
I found out a paper was in that botlle
You were the sender from the other side
Words that steal happiness from sorrow
Lighting a flame in the cold shadows
Making me feel stronger than I could be
The swords of truth have destroyed naive dreams
Reality appears from that bottle you sent
Swearing by stars, mountains, and oceans
That life is wonderful when a friend cares
A friend is a gift from heaven, a reason to go on
Friend... and what a trust and love you give
Without even a thought to get something in return
Thankful like the moon that gives its light at night
Just because the sun lights it from the back
As a moon I am, my friend the sun you are
From my undone book: Enlightenments of a poet, By Dr.Firas 1-August-2005
Mirror of truth...
First of all I thank you for stopping by my pages...
if it happens that we met, there is not so much for me to entreduce you about myself...!!!
if we didn't meet yet, you should know I am an open person, honest, and true,
big humanist and believe in equality,
I respect every person in this world and I consider diversity as an asset on our planet.
I don't like racists, shovenist, snob and closed people...!!! I try to avoid them
I certainly hate Despots, Dictators, and Fake people
So if there is any of these qualities in you... please don't waste my time.
My philosophy in life is quite simple: giving love, being good to others, respect, and trying my best to be helpful, if after all this, I still feel bad atittude towards me, I simply understand the person is either jealous, or bad inside.
As for my wisdom in life, I learned how to keep a small place of scepticism not to trust people 100%
some times with very close persons, I had big disappoinment, just because I discovered I did bad to think I knew them well, or gave them all my trust
Ok enough of that, you are welcome to see my pages, I build with love,
I always try my best to make good pictures.
You are always welcome to be my friend... but remember one thing: Behave...!!!
I am a nice person, but was born in the year of the fire snake, and my sign is Scorpio, and my spirit animal is Lynx
You are again very welcome to my pages :-D
This Photo I took is in Aleppo my beloved city... Always in my heart and mind...
Dr.Firas (once VT#5)
A picture I took and something I am proud of
Every word on my pages has an author. If I don't give a reference to a writer, poet, singer, or any other source, it means you're reading my own writings. All words and photos by Dr.Firas are absolutely true to life and very personal. Not for copying without permission.
All photos, words, text, poems and thoughts, which are taken by me and all headings, and everything you see in my pages, are copyright. Please do not use them without permission. Thank you for understanding.
dr.firas© 2003-2013 (copyright)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Subic Hotels
- Boracay Island Hotels
- Washington D.C. Hotels
- Davao Hotels
- Davao City Hotels
- Karachi Hotels
- Islamabad Hotels
- Pengkalan Balak Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Addis Ababa Hotels
- Baclaran Hotels
- Tai Po Hotels
- Boon Lay Hotels
- Cheras Hotels
- Laoag City
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Hotels
- La Spezia
- Puerto Rico
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4,363 Reviews
- 4,837 Photos
- 21 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
- updated a Germany Travelogue "4th VT Euromeeting in Karlsruhe! Part 3"
- Commented on MalenaN's profile page
updated their Personal Page "Torino"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Half Lebanese in my Blood...Welcome to Lebanon!"
- dr.firas and mamtap are now friends.
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: teeth implants-anyone done it?"
- Wrote a Review Islamic Cairo in Egypt Off The Beaten Path
PhotosSee All Photos (4837)
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 1004 reviews, 1017 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syria Intro, 553 reviews, 546 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 330 reviews, 342 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 283 reviews, 301 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 246 reviews, 281 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 227 reviews, 261 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 214 reviews, 230 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lebanon Intro, 214 reviews, 220 photos, 5 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 197 reviews, 217 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 150 reviews, 191 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22198 Reviews - 54001 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23037 Reviews - 47268 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7700 Reviews - 19770 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos